Everything About You

Storm

        I didn't walk out on Joy because I was being selfish. I walked out because she pisses me off when she acts insecure. I knew why she was holding out and she didnt even have to tell me. She thinks I'm going to be disgusted by her c-section scar but, thats totally not the case. Why would I be disgusted by something that is partially there because of me? I'm the one that got her pregnant! And more importantly, why would I be disgusted by something that symbolizes that, despite complicatons, she gave birth to my youngest son? The way I feel about her stretchmarks, that she forever tries to hide, is the same way I feel about her scar; it's sexy as heck and it shows me that she loves me enough to have my babies.

         I would never be turned off by Joy. I think its impossible. I love my wife with all my heart, stretch marks and all.

        After checking on Taj, I decided to kick it in the livingroom. If she wants to be insecure she can do that by herself. I stretched out on the couch and turned on the television. Love and Hip Hop Hollywood was on and eventhough it was a ratchet show, I decided to keep it there. I just cant get over how ugly that Hazel-E chick is. Her face makes my stomach hurt.

        Halfway into the show, Joy walked through the livingroom and went to the kitchen. I couldn't help but stare at how sexy she was but, I was still mad at her. A few seconds later, i saw her standing in the doorway.

        "Storm." she said simply. I ignored her because I really wasn't interested in having this tired conversation.

        "Storm!" she practically yelled after I had ignored her

        "What?!" I yelled back at her. The minute I yelled at her, I regretted it. Joy tried to play hard but she was super sensitive. She never liked to be yelled at but, I couldn't help the fact that I'm pissed at her.

   She looked at me and then walked away. I hate when people do that! Don't ask for my attention and then walk away.

   I got up and stood in front of the kitchen doorway to block her way.

    "This is what you not gonna do, Joyful. You want my attention,  you have it, now talk." I told her.

     She stood there quietly with her arms crossed,  trying to avoid eye contact with me.

   "Talk!" I yelled, which caused her to jump.

   "What you're not gonna do is continue you to yell at me. You are not my father, Storm. What you are gonna do though, is move out of my way so I can go check on my son." She stated simply but laced with so much venom.

   "Taj is fine. He ain't crying so he don't need you. But right now I need you. I need you to say what you gotta say to me and quit beating around bush." I told her.

   "Why did you walk out the room earlier and ignored me when I called your name?" She asked me.

   "Because you pissed me off." I told her bluntly.

   "Wow. You got pissed off because you wanted sex and I wouldn't give it to you?! How much more selfish can you be? This is my body Storm and if I don't feel comfortable showing it off, I have that right!" She said.

   "You not getting it" I said, shaking my head.

    "What is it that I'm not getting?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow.

     "That I couldn't give a damn about what your body looks like! I'll love you regardless. I never saw your body before we got married, partially because it wouldn't have made a difference. I love you for every scar and stretchmark on your body. Joy you gotta believe me when I tell you that." I told her, looking her dead in the eye. 

    She shook her head and looked away from me. She still didn't wanna believe me. I guess I have to show her.

    I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

    "Storm, what are you doing?! Put me down!" She said, trying to squirm free.

    I ignored her and took her to our master en suite bathroom. I placed her on her feet and turned her toward our full length mirror.

     "Look at yourself." I instructed her. She obeyed and stared at her reflection. I moved to lift off my t-shirt that she had on. Greatfully, she allowed me to do so with no fight.

    As soon as the t-shirt was completely off, she wrapped her arms around her body. I moved her arms and held them at her side. 

    "Stop it, baby. Just look." I told her softly.

    I watched her as she finally raised her eyes to look at her body. We gazed at each others reflections. I ran my hand from the bottom of her bra, all the way down to her waist. I felt her tremble as my fingertips grazed her stretch marks.

    "Take a deep breath, ma." I told her. I knew she was on the verge of tears. Her hands grabbed on to my basketball shorts; she was fighting the urge to shield herself.

   My fingertips rested at the hem of her panties. I inched them down so that I could fully see the scar that she dreaded me seeing. I turned her around so that she could face me. I looked her in the eyes and smiled.

    She took my hand and placed it on her scar. I watched as she guided my hands down the length of her scar. She looked up at me, searching for my reaction.

     I got down on my knees and kissed her scar  I trailed kisses from the beginning to the ending.

    "You believe me now?" I asked her.

    "I do, baby...I do." She whispered softly.

************************************
Just setting the stage....
Vote! comment!