So Wrong

Reagan

What I just saw truly left me at a loss for words. My aunt and my father? You have got to be kidding me.

My father is supposed to be the first man that I can trust. He's supposed to be the man to set the example for the man that I bring home. At this point he can't say anything about Sammie. At least Sammie cares about me. The fact that he was kissing my aunt shows that he cares nothing about the way my mom feels.

Im starting to feel bad about the way that I've treated her. She's been nothing but good. She deserves an apology. I'm going to do that, just not tonight. I can't stand to be in the same house as my dad. He was completely in the wrong. I'm staying with Sammie for as long as I can so that I can stay far away from my dad. I'm so mad that I won't be able to hold my tongue around him.

        "What's wrong, Rae?" Sammie asked when he opened the door and saw me standing on his porch. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest without responding.

He silently picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. His parents knew about us and they trusted that we wouldn't do anything. Sammie laid down on the bed and adjusted me on his chest. We laid there in silence for a few passing moments as he caressed my back and the sounds of my sniffles filled the air.

        "What happened, baby? Why are you crying?" He asked. His deep voice sent vibrations through his chest that slightly tickled my face.

I raised up off of him so that he could sit up. He sat with his back against the headboard and I straddled his lap. I pulled out my phone, pulled up the video recording of my dad and aunt, and handed it to him before burying my head in the side of his neck.

        "Oh." He stated, when he pressed play.

        "How could he do that,Sammie? Why would he do that?" I asked through the new set of tears that formed in my eyes.

        "Don't jump to conclusions, babe. Maybe it wasn't totally his fault. You never know." He told me.

        "No, Sammie. He had full control over what he did. He could have stopped her if she came on to him." I reasoned.

        "You're right. But baby you can't hide out from your family. They're gonna get worried." He said.

        "Let them worry. I don't care." I said, getting of his lap and placing my body under his covers.

Joyful

        "Uggghhhhh!!!" I sighed out loud. I don't understand why Storm isn't answering his phone. That is so unlike him. I'm sitting here worried because it’s nearly nine o'clock at night and neither Storm nor Reagan are home. And neither one of them are answering there phones.