Chapter 33

(Kevins P.O.V)

"Steven, Kevin, open up!" I heard pounding outside the door and I checked the time. We had slept about an hour after Steven had his little episode and we were still naked.

"One second!" I screamed back and shook Steven. "Wake up and get dressed baby". He groaned and threw his arm over his eyes. "Up. Now" I demanded. He whimpered and opened one eye. I kissed his cheek and got out of bed, handing him his clothes and getting dressed my self.

"Hurry the fuck up!" The person yelled.

"Calm yo tits!" I said as I opened the door. Eddie and Aleks stood there, angry expressions on their faces. I gave them a confused look as they stormed into the room.

"You haven't been to school in a week, nor made any contact with us except when we visited in the hospital. We were worried sick! What the hell guys?!" Aleks said, concern in his voice. Steven was sitting on the bed, guilt in his eyes, as the same with mine.

"We're sorry guys. It's been pretty busy, me having to watch Steven and he only got out of the hospital yesterday." I said, sincerity in my voice.

"It's ok, but we should do something together soon" Eddie said, hugging Steven gently "like a waterpark or just at the park. We missed you both"

"Yeah, what he said and we brought you guys your homework. The teachers said you can help eachother with it". Eddie threw the papers at Steven after pulling back from the hug and giggling. Steven and I (dat grammar doe) groaned at the same time and I sat on the bed.

"I'll be at school tomorrow but Steven won't. Also, where the hell is my mom?" I said, looking down out the window and seeing her car not there. They all shrugged and I picked Steven up bridle style and carried him down the stairs.

"I can walk you know." He said, hanging on for dear life.

"Pretend you can't" I said and kissed his cheek, setting him down on the counter in the kitchen. Aleks handed me a note that was on the fridge and sat on a stool.

'Ill be gone for a week for work. Sorry, don't miss me to much and don't forget to scrub under your man titties. -love, your sexy mom'. I chuckled a bit and let Steven read the note as he bursted into laughter.

"Ow, hahahahahhaha, ow!" He laughed, holding his side as I could tell he was in a bit of pain.

"Calm down Steven. Don't hurt yourself" Aleks said, holding him up right. Eddie and Aleks read the note and bursted out laughing as well.

"Be careful Aleks. Don't hurt yourself" Steven said in a mocking tone. I kissed Steven quickly before going and making everyone breakfast. "Someone set up the laptops so we can play minecraft" Steven said, jumping down from the counter. Eddie and Aleks nodded, going off into my bedroom to grab all the laptops but I heard a loud bang, followed by some giggling.

"You ok?!" I screamed.

"Holy shit, no!" Aleks screamed back and groaned as Eddie laughed at his dismay. I'm guessing he tripped on a stair, dumbass. Arms wrapped around my waist and Steven set his head on my shoulder and hummed lightly.

"I love you" he whispered, licking the lobe of my ear.

I shivered before turning slightly and kissing his cheek. "I love you too, now go sit" I ordered playfully.

"Ok, mother" he said sarcastically.

"Being sarcastic isn't your thing, leave it to Seamus" I said.

"MINECRAFT" Aleks screamed and ran into the kitchen with our laptops.

"Nerd"

---------------------------------------!

I'm sorry, horrible ending but I really need to end this chapter here. Some big shit is coming and this story ends on chapter 35. But.... Just wait for it #Muchluv

-Hoopinater