Chapter 29

(Kevins P.O.V)

I showed up at the hospital and I was instantly met with a nurse who showed me to Stevens room. I'm guessing it was Stevens nurse cause she sounded very familiar. She led me into the room and Steven instantly smiled when he seen me.

"Kevin!" He giggled and hugged me. I bent down and hugged him back which was slightly difficult since he was laying down.

"I'll leave you two alone after I change Stevens bandages though." The nurse said. I nodded, moving out of the way for her and she sat Steven up. He hissed in pain and I rubbed his back lovingly. "You will be able to leave tomorrow but Kevin will have to change your bandages for you. No difficult exercises and keep from bending down to much". I nodded, making sure to pay attention on how she wrapped the bandages.

"Goodbye guys and sleep well. Keep the sexual activities to a minimum" she said and winked before leaving. Damn, might as well stab me in the dick with a pencil. Steven shuddered and scooted over on the bed to make room for me.

"Holy shit these beds are comfortable" I said. He nodded, agreeing and laying his head on my chest.

"I'm sorry Kevin" he whispered.

"For what?" I played with his hair and held his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"For not giving you a chance to explain. We wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for me" he said, playing with my fingers gently before bringing my wrist to his lips. "Don't ever leave me".

"Steven, this isn't your fault. It's that bitches fault for thinking I would ever think of dating that Barbie doll again" I kissed his forehead "and plus, why would I leave you?".

"Lots of reasons that I don't want to talk about at the moment. But Kevin?"

"Yeah?"

"I really do love you. And I may not have realized it but I want to be with you, all the time. I love you so much it hurts. I can't put it into words but.... I love you" his voice turned into a whisper and I couldn't keep myself from smiling.

"I love you too Steven. More than you'll ever know" I mumbled into his hair. He looked up at me and kissed me gently before cuddling into my chest again.

"Go to sleep, I get to leave tomorrow and I want to have fun" he said, yawning.

"Steven, your a Kawaii motherfucker, you know that?" He giggled and nodded. I slid down the pillow, getting comfortable and wrapping my arms around Steven tightly. I gently ran my fingers over his wrap where he got stabbed and I felt him shiver under my touch.

"It still hurts. I can feel it still" he mumbled and gripped my shirt tightly. I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes.

"It will get better, I promise"

"I hope your right"

And I hope I'm right too...

---------------------------------------

Hmm... I might end this book soon. But I might make a sequel.... Hmm and guess who got a snapchat! It's hoopinater, add me #Muchluv

-Hoopinater