Chapter 3

(Kevins P.O.V)

I was walking with James to the cafeteria for free time. The other guys were in class. My girlfriend, Emma, was hanging on my arm like a lost puppy. She's a fucking whore but you know, players have to date whoever they can.

"Kevy, can we go to your house?" She put her hand near my crotch and rubbed. That's it, she crossed the line. It's funny cause I'm a virgin and a player, who everyone thinks I fuck anyone I want.

"Emma, your an annoying bitch who wants in my pants. It's over" I said and James chuckled at her reaction. She started crying and I shook her off my arm.

"I will ruin you!" She screamed and stormed off. I laughed a bit, every girls reaction is like that. They should have learned by now but I'm to irresistible to be ruined. I seen Steven at his lunch table with his head in his arms. He seemed angry, let's see if I can make it worse.

"Hey Stevie" I teased and rubbed his arm.

"What do you want Kevin?" He asked, irritated.

"You" I smiled sweetly.

"To bad. I'm not a piece of cake" he said and shrugged me off.

"I bet your as sweet as one though" I whispered in his ear. He pretended to gag and pushed me on the floor. His face got red in an angry way.

"Why don't you go get a different guy. I'm not interested" he said and walked outside. I followed him.

"I was teasing, I don't want you. Your worthless" I said as James left us alone. He knows I can fight my own fights.

"At least my mother loves me" he said and sat at our tree. That fucker.

"At least I'm not adopted" I said and stood in front of him.

"My parents chose me, yours have to deal with you" he said and put his face back in his arms. "Why don't you go pick on someone your own size. I don't know, that bus over there looks good" he pointed to a school bus. Ouch, that one was harsh.

"Well, at least I know how to use a treadmill" I smirked. He doesn't have a comeback for this one, he can't.

"I don't need one, fatass" he leaned his head up to look at me. I got angry, I had no more comebacks or names. I growled at him and walked back over to James.

"How did it go?" He asked.

"Horrible, we need a new way to piss them off." I said and opened the doors to go back inside. We walked into the gym and James set up a punching bag.

"When you flirted with him, that pissed him off. Like a lot" James said and held the bag still while I blew off steam.

"Good idea James. Group meeting at my house later tonight." I said and gave the bag one last blow. I texted the guys about the meeting and the bell rang.