Chapter 4

(Kevins P.O.V)

We all met up at my house after school.

"Hello mother" I greeted the lady in the kitchen and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Kevin. Would you and your friends want some snacks?" She asked and gave everyone a quick hug.

"Pizza rolls would be nice. Thanks mom" I said and we all jogged up to my room. I sat on my computer chair.

"What's the meeting about? We usually don't have them" chilled said.

"It's not pissing them off as much anymore. The teasing and names doesn't work so we need a new plan." I said "James came up with an idea of flirting. It really pissed off Steven so maybe it will work with the others.". Aleks looked oddly happy about this.

"So who gets who?" James asked.

"It's pretty obvious. I get the leader, Steven. Aleks gets his right hand man, Eddie. James gets Seamus and Anthony gets Ze," I said. (Chilleds real name is Anthony in case you didn't know).

"So, do we actually date them if they give in?" Aleks asked.

"Of course not. It would bring them joy, break there hearts. Shatter it like glass, I want them...." My mother walked in the room with bowls of pizza rolls.

"Thanks mother" I said as she left. "Like I said I want them in some kind of pain".

"Aleks, do you like Eddie?" James asked.

"Of course not! They're nerds! Players and nerds don't mix" he protested and blushed.

"Dude, don't lie. It's fine if you do" I said. The guys looked at me like I was crazy. "It will make it easier to flirt. Eddie will think Aleks actually likes him" I explained.

"ok, I do. He's just so sweet and funny and like.... Damn dude" he fell back on the bed. I chuckled at how he acted.

"Well guys, let's do what we do best" I said and ate a pizza roll. Well, time to make there life a living hell. What I didn't know is that it would soon be the other way around...