Chapter 31

(Kevins P.O.V)

I kissed him slowly and passionately before moving onto his neck and trying to find his sweet spot. He already was starting to shake a bit, I'll have to go slow. I sucked a little harder and sooner or later he moaned and I smirked, leaving my mark on him. I kissed down him collar bone sucking in some places before moving on and laying my hand on the first button of his shirt. I looked up at him to see his face flustered but still scared. I kissed him gently and nibbled on his ear.

"Trust me" I whispered and he nodded as I started un-buttoning his shirt. He still shook in what I'm guessing was fear but I ignored it for the time being, trying to comfort him with kisses on his chest and collar bone. I moved my lips to one of his nipples and sucked lightly while rubbing the other (this is so awkward for me). He moaned loudly when I bit down gently and I smirked a bit and started kissing down to his naval. I looked up at him and tears were forming in his eyes.

"Why am I the only one naked?" His voice cracked a bit but he managed a smile. I smiled back and sat back on the bed, laying on the pillow.

"Undress me" I said seductively and his face flushed once more. He sat on his knees and crawled on my lap, kissing me. My tongue shot into his mouth when I made him gasp by pulling him closer. Our tongues wrestled for a bit and he let me explore his mouth. He moved to my neck and tried to find my sweet spot as he started to unbutton my shirt. I felt my erection grow when he found it and I let out a groan.

"S-Steven" I moaned. I started to unbutton my shirt at the bottom and our hands met at the middle where he unbuttoned the last one. I slipped the shirt off my shoulder and he slowly felt my abs, playing with my nipples and then I pushed him on his back.

"Better now?" I asked and he nodded, tears disappearing in his eyes. Ok, Kevin. Nice and slow. I kissed back down to where I was before and unbuttoned his jeans. I could feel his erection grow a bit more as I slid his jeans off his body. I looked up at him and he nodded giving me the ok, even though the tears had made there way back into his eyes. I hesitated before pulling off his boxers and his member sprang free. (OMG so awkward ;-;) I slowly rubbed the base before moving to the tip and teasing the slit. He began to moan and pre cum fell down onto my fingers.

"Mhhnn. K-Kevin" he moaned. I looked at him to see him watching me with a flustered face. I winked and sucked the pre-cum off my fingers and he blushed deeply. I looked back down at his member before smirking and taking his tip into my mouth. I licked the tip and he moaned loudly, gripping the sheets. I began to bob my head, slowly getting faster. I circled my tongue around the tip a few times and Steven moaned out.

"K-Kevin. Shit, I'm so c-clo..." He didn't finish because I took him whole as he came into my mouth. He muffled his scream by biting his lip. I almost gagged at the taste but swallowed anyway, to salty for me. He instantly became hard again and I placed three fingers by his mouth. He gave me a confused look and I kissed his cheek.

"Suck" I ordered in a gentle tone. He obeyed and took my fingers into his mouth as I struggled to undo my belt with one hand. I finally got my pants down and Steven blushed at the tent in my boxers. While sucking my fingers he pushed my boxers down and my member slapped against my stomach. His eyes went wide and I pulled my fingers out of his mouth.

"S-so big" he stuttered and blushed.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle, trust me Steven" I whispered, nibbling on his ear and kissing him again. Again my tongue explored his mouth and I tried to distract him while I entered one finger into him. He moaned into the kiss as I started thrusting my finger in and out of him. I pulled back from the kiss and looked him in the eyes.

"It's gonna hurt a bit" I said.

"I-I want you. Please, Kevin. I want you inside me" he moaned and my member twitched. Holy fuck, I need him too. I entered another finger and he winced. I hushed his whimper with a peck on the lips and soon enough I added the third finger. I curled my fingertips, trying to find his bundle of nerves and soon enough I found it.

"K-Kevin!" He moaned, arching his back off the bed. I smirked and pulled my fingers out. I spit on my hand a few times and rubbed myself before lining up with his entrance. Tears shed down Stevens face as he shook.

"Are you ok?" I asked, concern filling my eyes.

"I'm f-fine. Now hurry up and fuck me!" He ordered, surprising me but returned the lust to my eyes. I slowly entered him and the tears continued to stroll down his face. Once I was completely in I stopped and waited for him to give me the ok. He soon enough nodded and I wiped the tears from his face before thrusting out and slamming back in. He moaned and dug his nails into my back.

I thrusted back and forth, our moans filling the room. Our skin slapped together and Steven had stopped crying. I had grabbed his member and began to thrust at the same time as my stroke. We were both in bliss and ignored everything around us.I began to thrust harder, finding his prostate and abusing it. Steven began to scream out and I was close to screaming to.

"K-Kevin, so close.. " he moaned, nails dragging against my back.

"M-me too. Fuck Steven, s-so tight" I said, continuing to pound into his prostate.

"Kevin!" He screamed and came on our chests as I stroked his softening member. I came inside him and rode out my climax as I filled him and moaned loudly.

"Steven!" I moaned. He moaned out again and his arms tightened around me.

"I love you so much Steven" I mumbled, now laying on top of him.

"I love you too, thank you Kevin" he said and I rolled off of him and pulling the comforter over our naked and sweaty bodies. Steven moved into my arms and his cum smeared against us. It was a weird feeling but I couldn't get over the fact that we had just did that. Soon I heard soft snoring and I fell asleep right along with him.

It's so good to have my Steven back

---------------------------------------

This was super awkward for me ;-; Shelby was supposed to write it but she never did so I just wrote it myself. Hope you enjoyed and I will try to write more to make up for me being gone. #Muchluv

-Hoopinater