Chapter 2

(Stevens P.O.V)

"How about I punch your face in for earlier?" Aleks threats.

"Or how about I punch yours in. Maybe it will make you look better" I said back and started sketching.

"Your an asshole" he growled.

"At least mine isn't used" I continued to draw, like I didn't care. Which I really didn't. Words don't hurt me.

"Aleks! Turn around and pay attention" the teacher yelled. He growled at me once more and turned back around.

The rest of the class went by quickly and I was happy to leave. Next was English which I had with Eddie. He sucks at English so I get to help him. He's Puerto Rican so he spoke Spanish for most of his life. I walked to English in peace. Eddie was sitting in the far back corner of the room. I sat two seats in front of him and of course, Kevin was in the middle of us.

"Ok, so I know it's the first day of school but we have to start learning about Greek gods." The teacher said and everyone groaned. I felt a piece if paper hit the back of my head. It fell on the floor and I grabbed it. 'Hey, this teacher sucks' it read. It was from Eddie of course. I wrote 'I know, and fucking Kevin sits in the middle of us' and threw it back. Eddie giggled a bit and threw it back but it didn't go to me. It hit Kevin in the back of the head and I could tell he was mad.

"Hey, asshole. Why did you throw that at me!" Kevin whisper yelled at Eddie. (Deal with it, it's a thing).

"I-I didn't mean to, sorry Kevin" Eddie shuffled in his seat. I was the only one who really wasn't afraid of them.

"Sorry doesn't cut it" Kevin growled.

"Hey, Kevin. It was my fault, leave Eddie alone" I said. Kevin looked at me and glared.

"You weren't the one.." Kevin was cut off.

"Steven and Kevin. Turn around!" The teacher yelled at us.

"I'm sorry sir. I was telling Kevin how Zeus is mean, not fair and sleeps with a lot of people" I reference to Kevin. Kevin glared at me knowing what I meant.

"Well, as long as it was about gods" the teacher sighed and continued teaching. I hate school so much, just because of these assholes...

(Timeskip to lunch)

I decided to skip lunch, since they basically feed us bleach. I don't really eat much, I get teased for it to. Like getting called anorexic and asked if I make myself throw up. It gets really annoying even though sometimes I do. I walked over to our table where everyone was talking. They stopped when I came and Eddie scooted over so I could sit by him. Me and Eddie sit on one side and Seamus, and Ze on the other side.

"Fucking Kevin and his group made my day a living hell already" I groaned and put my head in my arms.

"Well, I have even more bad news." Seamus said. I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. "You have free time with two of them". I growled and banged my fist on the table. Free time is where you just roam the halls for an hour, it's like a break cause teachers make you use your brain a lot.

"Why?!" I was muffled by my arms.

"Dude, it will be ok. Just like every year. We always make it, group sticks together" Eddie said. I nodded and we out our hands in the middle of the table.

"For the group" we chanted. The bell rang and I stayed at the table for free time. Guess it's time to wait for the torture...