Chapter 23

(Stevens P.O.V)

I woke up, hands tied behind my back and gagged with a cloth. I was leaning against a tan wall and the place looked oddly familiar. Was this... My room? No, no. What am I doing back here?! I struggled, trying to get out of my restraints but all I managed to do was ungag myself. I swear I almost shit myself when the door opened to reveal my mother.

"Oh, look who's awake" she said and chuckled. She a bowl of soup in her hands and my stomach grumbled.

"Hungry? Then beg" she said, smirking. She knew I wouldn't. I would rather starve then beg for food.

"Fuck you" I spat. She growled and back handed me.

"You have no right in this situation. I suggest you be a good boy or you'll regret it" she said. "So, are you still into boys?".

"Yes I am mother. I fucking love cock being shoved in my mouth. It tastes so good" I growled right back. That gave me a harsh kick to my side and I fell over in pain.

"Disgusting. Your a sin, god will send you to hell for that" she said, leaving the room.

"Your not even religious, bitch" I said, my breathing unsteady from the kick. I continued to lay down, figuring I might as well get some sleep. My side ached and so did my head.

Why did they even want me back? They hate me, they told me not to come back. I'm not afraid of my mother though, it's my father that I'm afraid of. He actually has the guts to beat me with every inch of my life, he would go so far to even kill me. It's... It's Kevin fault I'm in this mess. If he didn't cheat then I would have ran out of the school. If I hadn't of run out of the school, I wouldn't have gotten kidnapped. It hurts so bad to think that I actually love him, and he threw me away like nothing.

Somehow with the tears streaming down my face and the awful hurting in my chest I managed to fall asleep...

(Kevins P.O.V)

I went home after slapping Emma as hard as I could. I got detention for tomorrow but that's it. She also got detention for the PDA policy the school has. I checked every room in the house and Steven was no where to be seen. I wonder where he went. I won't give up, I won't lose him cause of some whore being full of herself. She can go shove her ego up her ass and it would still be loose in there, bitch. I asked my mother if she had seen him and she shook her head, giving me a worried look. I rushed out of the house and into my car. My phone exploded with text messages from the guys and Stevens friends. I guess they're my friends too now but I'm sure they're pissed at me. I don't know why I'm being blamed for this. I would never cheat on Steven, and I think I love him. But that's beside the point.

I drove around town, checking parks, restaurants and gas stations but I found no sign off Steven. I even asked around if anyone had seen him, which they all said no. I started to get worried to I parked my car at a gas station and banged my fists against the steering wheel.

"God fucking dammit" I yelled, loud enough to be heard. People started to give me looks. Fuck, I won't lose Steven. I'll find him. Where's the one place that Steven could have went.... Wait, could he have been taken? In that case... His house...