Chapter 30

(Kevins P.O.V)

"Kevin, baby. Wake up" I felt pressure being placed around my body and I opened one eye to see Steven kissing my chest and face. I chuckled and Steven looked up at, smiling.

"I get to leave today" he smiled and kissed my lips lovingly. "And it's about time you woke up"

"Shh, five more minutes" I mumbled attempting to sleep a bit more. He crawled onto my lap and straddled my waist, gently slapping my cheek a few times.

"Wake the fuck up, bitch tits" this it was a deeper voice that was defiantly not Stevens. I opened one eye to see the entire gang surrounding our bed. And by gang I mean his friends and mine. Geez, how did they ally even fit in this room. Even my mom was here, which isn't surprising cause I left in the middle of the night without telling her. Oops.

"He gets to leave like now so get up" James spoke again. I flipped him off and sat up slightly to peck Stevens cheek and get out of bed.

"Your mom signed me out and she also brought me clothes. Also the guys went to come see how I was doing" Steven said, standing up much slower and holding his stomach.

"Does it hurt when you move?" I asked. He shook his head and walked over to me, normal paced, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I also told them about what happened. And about Emma and Hannah, you wouldn't believe what Aleks and James did for you" Steven said and smiled.

"We did it for you too, Steven but we can talk about this later" Aleks said, swaying back and forth slightly in Eddie's arms.

"Or we can talk about it now, what did you two do?" I asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

"We may have pissed out chocolate sauce on them in a middle of a cheerleading celebration in front of the whole school and call them out about being stuck up whores" Aleks muttered, hiding his face in Eddie's shirt. "And by pissing out chocolate sauce I mean we filled two buckets up and poured it on there heads.". I instantly bursted out laughing and hugged the two as tight as I could, trying to calm myself down.

"H-holy shit. Best friends ever" I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. The both smiled and hugged back before moving back to their lovers arms.

"Mine" I heard Steven whisper and hug me tightly. I chuckled and hugged back. "What are we still doing here? Let's go". We all nodded agreeing and my mother took her separate car and the other went home as well.

"I love you" I whispered to Steven and rubbed my thumb over his knuckles before kissing his hand.

"I love you too, dumb nut" he said and smiled brightly. "I'm really happy to leave. And I get two weeks off of school for recovery purposes, and lucky you. You get to bring me my homework". I rolled my eyes, playfully and pulled into the driveway to see my mother beat us home. We walked inside hand-in-hand and seen my mother was already making us breakfast.

"Thanks mother" I kissed her cheek and stole a piece of bacon, sharing it with Steven.

"I will be going out tonight since I need to go shopping. Kevin's a fucking pig and ate everything" my mother said, laying the food out on plates and giving it to us.

"I awm nowt" I said with a mouth full of food. (It's suppose to say 'I am not' :3)

"Yeah and I'm a hooker, now who's my little piggy? You are, yes you are!" She teased and booped my nose.

"I am a man! You do not boop my nose woman!" I pouted and Steven kissed my pout, making it instantly go away.

"If anything your less of a man since you met Steven. He has made you soft" she laughed and cleaned the dishes before flopping on the couch to watch tv.

"Whatever. We will be in our room mom. Tell me when you leave so I can say goodbye" I said and kissed her cheek before leading Steven upstairs to our room. I stripped down to my boxers and Steven did the same and laid down with me. We kept the blankets off of us and just enjoyed each others warmth. I backed away to examine his body. He had thinned out a bit but was increasingly gaining the weight back which made me happy. His cuts on his wrist, which I found out were his dads doing, were healing quickly and the crescent shaped marks on his sides were nearly gone. I don't want to know what they were from but I already have an idea. His chest was wrapped and I realized I should change it soon. I gently reached out and rubbed his stomach where he was stabbed just like I did at the hospital and I felt him shudder under my touch.

"It doesn't hurt anymore. Ever since you touched it at the hospital the pain went away" he muttered, tears forming in his eyes. "I can still feel his hands on me though. He touched me in places only you should and I hate that it's all I feel when you touch me." A few tears fell down his cheeks and I quickly kissed them away.

"Steven, please. I won't touch you if you don't want me to..." I heard a bang on the door and my mother came in.

"Awe that's cute. I'm leaving now, goodbye guys" she said and eyed Stevens face before kissing our foreheads and leaving. Thank god she didn't ask about the tears.

Steven ignored that my mother walked in and continued the conversation "but I want you to touch me" he muttered "I want you to make his hands go away. Replace them with yours". I stared at him with shock, not knowing if he was asking for what I thought he meant.

"Make his touch go away" Steven whispered climbing on top of me gently and kissing me deeply. I could feel all his emotions, his sadness, his hatred and his disgust for his father all in one kiss. He increasingly made the kiss deeper and I let him, not willing to take it into my own hands and scare him off. He felt around my chest with his hand and intertwined our fingers with the other. He slowly prodded my mouth and I let him toy with my tongue. This kiss was different from any we had ever had. I could feel how he felt, how much this meant to him and how much he wanted me to make his touch go away. I slowly ran my hand up his chest and I could feel tears start to fall from his eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. He shook his head and looked away from my eyes "Steven, look at me. I-I won't hurt you. I promise I'll go slow. I'll take every inch of the pain he brought you away, but you have to trust me". I cupped his cheek and brought his face towards mine "do you trust me?"

"I trust you"

---------------------------------------

And this is where lightnina takes over. Thank Shelby or @lightnina for writing the smut for me which will be in next chapter. I'm to much of a pussy to write smut but she's not so..... THANKS SHELBY!! :3 #SmuttyLove #Muchluv

-Hoopinater