Chapter 11

(Kevins P.O.V)

I managed to sneak through Stevens window and into his room. I used to do this a lot when I would ask girls out. They loved it when I randomly showed up in there room with flowers and chocolates. I grabbed a suitcase and started shoving clothes into it. After that I put his laptop into his bag and grabbed his school stuff. I seen his phone on his bed and I decided to take a look. I swiped the screen and a passcode came up. Fuck, I typed in 'Steven' and it didn't work. How about 'I hate Kevin'. Wow, that actually worked, fucking asshole. Tumblr came up and I almost hissed at the screen. Tumblr is a evil place, it changed me so a random gif could fit in any caption even if it made no sense at all. This place is filled with gay shit and the people here basically say 'kill all straight people' and the same thing appears on my dash board 10 times a day. I'm addicted to this shit.

I pressed the home button and went on his notes. Nope, Nothing. I went on his Facebook and looked in private messages. Nothing, nothing and more nothing until I seen a message from a guy named Connor. ( random name). It said 'I really like you and was wondering if you would go out with me. Please reply'. It made me angry for some reason and I deleted it before Steven could see it. That might cause problems in the future, I know that kid too. I got off his phone when I heard footsteps. I threw everything out his window and it wasn't a far jump. I kept his computer bag on my shoulder and right before I jumped down a lady came in the room.

"You! Get out of here! You turned my boy gay, faggot" she screamed and I jumped down. I grabbed the suitcases and threw them in my car. I got in the front seat and drove away while Stevens dad came outside with a baseball bat.

"Stay away from my house faggot!" He yelled and I flipped him off. Gosh, my mother accepts me, why can't they. I hate homophobes. I made my way back home and Steven was chilling on our couch. He seen me walk in and his eyes lit up a bit.

"Did you get my computer?" He asked, excited. I nodded and handed it to him.

"Unpack first then you can play your video games, nerd" I smiled, playfully and dragged his shit upstairs.

"Your sharing a room with me, hope you don't mind" I winked and set his stuff down. He looked like he was holding back a glare as he started unpacking on his side of the closet.

"Shouldn't there be two beds?" He asked.

"Nope, just one. Big enough for both of us to" I said and smirked. His eyes went wide as he seen we would have to be smushed together to fit, or cuddle together. I left him to unpack and I went downstairs. I gave my mother a kiss on the cheek and stole her sandwich.

"Hey, dick. Give me that" she said and stole it back. I pouted.

"Woman make me a sandwich" I demanded hoping it would work. She shook her head and took the last bite of hers.

"Do it yourself, lazyass" she said. "Anyways, that boy seems like a keeper. I like him, he's friendly unlike your other thousand boyfriends and girlfriends and he's not a total slut" she said. I glared.

"I'm not keeping him mom. You know how I am. Plus, he's my arch enemy. I hate him with a passion. This is a plan to break his tiny little heart" I smiled to myself evily.

"Kevin! That's horrible. He's a nice boy. He has an ass, he's cute, he looks like he has some muscle. He's a keeper" she stated.

"Why the hell were you staring at his ass?" I asked, for some reason angry.

"Someone's jealous. So you do have feelings for him?" She smirked, knowing she was right.

"I don't know, mom. I'm so confused. My mind hates his guts but the rest of me thinks he's cute and amazing" I said "I don't know what to do. The rest of the guys are in on the prank to. They will hate me if I hook up with him for real.".

"Do what your heart says. Love is love" she said and gave me a hug.

"It's hard mom, it's very hard. Especially when players and nerds don't mix"...