Chapter 17

(Stevens P.O.V)

I was in Kevin's room, taking a shower to get ready for our date when I heard Kevin yell into the phone.

"No please Dan!" He yelled, in a pleading voice. I got out of the shower, dried off and listened against the door.

"Please I really need a reservation now. I have a date" Kevin's voice was muffled.

"No it's not like any of my other dates. I really like him, please"

"I know I said it every other time, but I mean it this time! Please, one more chance"

"Oh my god, thank you Dan. This is the last time I'll ask, yes I understand. Tell Jordan I said hi and that I want him as our waiter. Ok thanks bye" he hung up and banged on the door.

"Damn, are you ready yet?! You get dressed like a girl!" He yelled through the door.

"One sec, calm thy tits" I heard him laugh before going outside his room. I quickly put my clothes on, looking rather handsome if I say so myself. I un-buttoned my shirt to show some of my chest and collarbone and fixing the creases, before leaving the bathroom to put on cologne and styling my hair.

I am more than ready for this date.

(Kevins P.O.V)

I stood at the door as my mother kept fucking with my hair and clothes.

"Mom! Stop I look fine!" I yelled, half angry and half annoyed.

"Ok, ok. I'm just so happy that my baby is settling down and not being a total whore anymore! Here, take these" she handed me flowers and chocolate "I got your bitch flowers and chocolate. Bitches love flowers and chocolate".

"Thanks for calling me a whore mom. Oh, and for the stuff but I don't need it." I said and set it on the counter.

"Fine, I'll put the flowers in a vase and save the chocolate for chick-flicks later tonight" she mumbled the last part. I chuckled as Steven came down the stairs, leaving me stunned. As Aleks would say, 'damn dude'.

"Wow, you look amazing. Are you ready?" I said and held my hand out to him. He nodded and returned the compliment, walking outside to my car.

"So, where are we going?" He asked, bouncing in his seat.

"Lots of places, but I'm not telling" I smirked. He pouted and then got a mischievous grin on his face. He leaned over, nestling his head in the side of the neck, making sure to breath on it. I shivered in delight and shook my head slightly, telling him I won't give in. He began to kiss and suck in different places until I let out an unexpected whimper. I've never let anyone do this to me before. He sucked lightly, licking and biting and I bit my lip, trying to muffle my moan.

"S-Steven stop. I'm driving, I don't want to crash" I gripped the steering wheel tighter, mentally begging him to stop. (Even thought my lower region said otherwise).

"Tell me Kevin~" he cooed in my ear, still making a mark.

"No" I said sternly, pushing him back in his seat gently. He pouted and I kissed his cheek quickly before continuing to drive.

"Your no fun" he said and leaned against the window.

"My bed says otherwise" I said and winked at him. He blushed deeply and looked out the window, pouting.

'Dont worry Steven, you'll enjoy our date, and I will make you mine soon enough'.