Chapter 6

(Alek's P.O.V) surprise

Fucking fourth hour was hell. Eddie and Seamus wouldn't shut up and I couldn't stop staring at him. He's so cute, and don't tell the guys. It's embarrassing even if they are ok with it. I wonder if I'm aloud to date Eddie if I make it work. I'll ask Kevin later. But right now I have free time and so does Eddie. Fucking nervous as hell for this. I'll probably end up blushing a lot then he'll know I like him for sure. I walked down to the empty cafeteria and sat at a table. 'He'll never like me' I thought and brought my knees up. I hid my face in my knees and sighed. Lots of people have free time it's just there aloud to go all over the school. Kevin's group and Stevens group are basically the only ones who come in the cafeteria. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up. Of course it was Eddie.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting in front of me.

"You don't like me. Why do you care?" I asked harshly. He looked unaffected by my tone.

"Because I care about everyone now tell me" he said strictly. I sighed and gave in.

"I like this guy but he will never like me back" I said.

"Dude, your a fucking player. You can get anyone you want. Even a straight guy" he said and giggled alittle. I love his giggle, it's so cute.

"Not nerds. Players and nerds don't mix" I sighed.

"Wait, there's only one group of nerds in this school and it's us. So who is it, Ze? Seamus?" He tried guessing. I shook my head. "Then who is it?" He asked frustrated.

"You" I whispered and pressed my lips to his. He froze and my heart sped up. I'm getting rejected, I'm ruined. My reputation is gone and so is the person I like.

"I-I'm sorry" he mumbled, still shocked and walked away. I started silently crying in my knees. Nobody can see me like this. I texted the guys saying I'm leaving and went home crying.

(Kevins P.O.V)

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I sneakily took it out and checked the messages. It was Aleks saying that he's leaving early. He never leaves early, I wonder what happened. Him and Eddie have free time right now.... Oh shit, Eddie is dead. I raised my hand

"Yes Kevin?" The teacher asked.

"Can I use the restroom?" I asked politely. She nodded and I hurried out of the classroom, almost tripping on the way out. I ran down to the cafeteria room and Eddie was no where in sight. I rubbed my temples in annoyance and went to the boys bathroom. Eddie was in there with a few tears in his eyes and he had his head down.

"What the fuck do I do? Steven will kill me" he mumbled to himself and let a few tears fall.

"Eddie, what did you do?" I asked as nicely as I could. He jumped and looked at me surprise.

"I didn't do anything" he said confused.

"I meant with Aleks. What did you do to him?" I slightly growled, trying to stay calm.

"H-he kissed me and I wanted to kiss back so much Kevin but Steven and the guys would kill me. I wouldn't be accepted anymore, dating a popular would ruin me. So you know? Did he tell you he liked me?" Silent tears streamed down his face.

"Yes he told me that he has a crush on you. I'm sure Steven wouldn't care and right now Aleks is on his way home crying and I want you to fix this. Don't disappoint me" I said losing my anger and hugging him. He slowly hugged back and I felt him nod in my shoulder. "Now go get him tiger" I said and pushed him out the bathroom door. I heard him giggle lightly as I made my way back to class. So far, the plan is going great. I guess Aleks and Eddie can make the other guys trust us more. Maybe the same thing will happen to Steven where he likes me and we go out...... What the fuck did I just think?!