Chapter 7

(Seamus P.O.V)

I walked down to lunch... Well I tried but got pulled into the janitors closet. Someone put there hands over my eyes.

"Guess who" a husky voice whispered in my ear, slightly turning me on.

"Santa?" I asked, faking excitement.

"Nope, guess again"

"Easter bunny? You still owe me money, dammit" I said and the hands got pulled off my eyes.

"Wrong guess" the husky, sexy voice whispered again and the lights got turned on. Stood in front of me was James, pressing against my small body.

"What the hell!" I screamed and ducked under his arms.

"Hey, baby come back" he winked and pulled me into his arms. I tried to get out of his grip but couldn't. "Give up. It's useless" he nibbled on my ear and I held back a moan. That's one of my sweet spots and I hate it.

"What do you want?" I asked and he pulled away from my ear.

"You" was all he said and slammed his lips into mine. No, I won't fall for his games. I kneed him in the crotch and he fell to the ground in pain. He clutched his area and I left. That kiss, I felt something. Something I didn't mind but yet the thought bothers me to extreme ends. I wonder what that was about. I'm not telling the guys though. Unless it's been happening to them, it keeps a secret.

I walked through the lunch gates, not paying cause there stupid and easy to sneak by. I sat at our table, next to Ze and began to eat my salad. Everyone was more quiet than normal and something seemed on everyone's minds.

"Guys, what up?" Ze asked.

"Eating" I said, knowing what he meant but avoiding it.

"You know what I mean, smartass" he said.

"I prefer the term sarcastic" I said in a british accent. Eddie giggled.

"No seriously. I notice it to" Steven said and stopped eating. "Had it been happening to you guys to?"

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"The flirting. Are they doing it to you too? I thought Kevin was trying to get in my pants but obviously not" he said. Me and Eddie nodded and Ze looked confused.

"It hasn't happened to you yet?" I asked. He shook his head "well I got James flirting with me earlier. Kevin's with Steven and Eddie, who's been flirting with you?"

"I-immortal" he stuttered and blushed. "He kissed me... I liked it" he whispered the last part but I heard him.

"You what?!' I choked on my food.

"I liked the kiss. I honestly did and I don't know why." he admitted. "But I don't think he was flirting though. He was crying because he didn't know how to tell me"

"Eddie has a crush!" Steven yelled and smiled.

"Yeah, but with a player. Are you forgetting players and nerds don't mix. We've been fighting with them for years and now I suddenly have a crush on one?" Eddie said and put his head in his hands. He let out a frustrated sigh.

"Eddie, it's fine. Go get him, man" Steven said. I nodded, agreeing even though it's a player that he wants.

"Well, for the rest of us. Do you think it's a game or not?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do. Aleks may not be joking but the rest are... So why don't we play there little game? It will make them mad that we found out and when they try to dump us we won't be affected by it" Steven said. I nodded.

"I guess Ze will have to wait for chilled to come and sweeten his ass up" I winked and Ze glared.

"My ass is sweet enough, thank you very much" he pretended to flip his hair behind his back and pout. Eddie giggled and I gave a light chuckle.

"But guys, no matter what. Players and nerds don't mix, so don't get caught up in the act. Except for Aleks and Eddie. We don't need the entire school after us cause nerds and players finally mixed so don't get pulled in" Steven said. We all nodded and the bell rang, just on time. I won't let James get to my head cause no matter what. Players and nerds don't mix...