Last A/N to Frost on the Green - What's to come?

Want to know what I’ll be up to next?

Well, you’ll have to wait because there’s something really, really important I have to tell you first: THANK YOU!

Thank you to those who follow me and keep track of everything I do on wattpad; thank you for reading this story (and maybe some of my others), thank you for voting and for commenting on it and thank you for adding it to your reading lists, especially those entitled “Awesome books”, “Favorites”, “Best” and “Must read” – I feel privileged to be included in them.

I truly appreciate your support everyone!

And now it’s announcements time, yay!

First: I’ve changed the first chapter of The Green Girl. Before you kill me (please don’t!) – it needed to be changed. Why? Because it had a huge plot hole. So go check it out and tell me what you think of the new first chapter.

Second: Both The Green Girl and Frost on the Green need some editing. Don’t worry, no major changes will be made; I’ll just be correcting grammar and spelling mistakes, the plot will stay the same. Oh, and Frost on the Green is not the last book in The Green Girl saga, if I can call the three Green Girl books I’ve already uploaded that. I also plan on writing a story about Linnea Green which will feature Alice in the last chapter. But, CatMint5, how can that be when Linnea lived centuries before her descendant Alice? Don’t worry, I’ve got it figured out. I also might write a brief spin-off about young Cillian, Gavin and Rachel and one about Kee and Sky.

Speaking of spin-offs – that leads us to third: Ten in One. You know how I like to give a character from one book a minor role/a guest appearance in another book? I did that in The Green Girl, chapter The Foreigner where Alex from Here We Go Again was present; in HWGA, I mentioned Caden (from The Green Girl) and Galya (from Frost on the Green); in Frost on the Green, there are two chapters with Devon (from Here We Go Again) and Hunter (from Hunt Me Down). My idea is to reunite them all in a one-shot set several years after these books, when the characters are in their late twenties or thirties so you can see what’s become of them.

How does that sound?

I call it Ten in One because these characters are from ten stories (I don’t count the Green Girl books as one, even though they are a series).

Fourth – and hopefully what you’ve been looking for – time to announce my current project. It’s called Hunt Me Down and I’ve already uploaded the Prologue and the first four chapters. I hope you’ll enjoy them!

I’ll also be working on a side project which will be Here We Go Again-related; that’s right – I’ll be working on Prim & Proper (a.k.a. Alex’s story), How Tyson Williams Came to Be and/or the Here We Go Again – One-shots. I hope to start uploading one of those by the end of September or early in November. Which one? I haven’t really decided yet. All three have their summary in my book Upcoming Projects; maybe I’ll just see which one you are most interested in by looking at the number of votes and the comments you left me.

And speaking of Upcoming Projects – I’ll keep updating it as well as my guidebook – The Help Book – Basic Wattpad Tips (link to both as well as to Hunt Me Down in the comments below).