Chapter 35

Dedicated to JusMe_o

Important A/N: Dear boys and girls (well, mostly the latter),

I’m going on a vacation so there will be no updates on any of my books for about a week. I’ve written a part of the next chapter of FOTG and I’ll upload it as soon as I possibly can, maybe (but not promising!) on next Sunday.

Also, this month, I’ll post the first chapters of the book I’ll work on after FOTG is marked as completed. I’m still not sure which it will be as I hesitate between The Return of the Brothers Grimm, Hunt me Down and The Drama Class. Their summaries are posted in my book Upcoming Projects (links in the comments). If you have a favorite amongst these three, vote and/or comment on its summary. If one of these stories gets a lot more attention (votes and comments) then the others, it will be the one I start this August.

*****

Keegan’s POV

Skyler getting dressed: checked.

Us going out to a bar and sitting at a table with two hotties: checked.

Getting a few drinks: checked.

Skyler avoiding getting drunk: Houston, we have a problem.

He’d started with beer, moved on to some fruity cocktail – that same as the one the black-haired girl he’d picked was drinking, then he decided to “show some class” and ordered a martini and then the girls suggested we’d have a few rounds of shots. ‘Screw class,’ Skyler had exclaimed and gulped three of the small tequila-filled glasses one after the other. And now… Oh, God, now!

“One, two, three, get naked for me,” Skyler “sang” with all his might while clapping his hands. Typically for him, his performance was outstandingly disastrous. “Woohoo, woohoo, I know you want to see me naked too.”

The girl, who he was serenading, had moved as far away from him as she possibly could without getting off her seat. At first, she’d enjoyed Sky’s tipsy antics but now everyone in the pub had turned to stare or right out glare at us.

“Woohoo, woohoo, you want…” I rose up from my chair, leaned over the table and covered his mouth with my hand.

“Shut. Up,” I snarled and felt him grin. I sensed something warm and wet brush again my palm and retrieved my hand.

He’d licked me!

This stupid son of a... I cursed in my head while wiping my hand on my jeans as covertly as I could; I didn’t want the girls to notice. He might’ve blown his chance with Mrs. Raven Hair but I still had mine with Goldie. I could call Sky a cab and then take her – maybe even both of them – somewhere more private and…

Oh, who was I kidding?

Sky was too drunk; I couldn’t leave him on his own.

There goes my night!

“Come on, let’s go, Sky,” I sighed, getting off my seat. And the night had started out so well.

“And wheeeeere could weee beee going?” He slurred.

“First to get you some water, then back to the apartment.”

“You’ll looove the apartment,” he said to the black-haired girl. “It’s so… to be loveddd.”