Dinner-date

Authors note:

I have good news and bad news; the good news is that I have written the end of this story. Yay! The bad news is that this is it!

I wan't to thank everybody that has stuck with me during the creative process that this story has been for me. I really appreciate the support you all have given me, all your votes and comments.

I want to hank all you faboulus readers!

Now let's get back to this story, shall we?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Let's go get a real bite..." Damon's voice was low and seductive and I felt my breathing high in my lungs. I wasn't just turned into a pervert, now I was a pervert and a vampire.

We took the car to some distant Bar and Grill, probably halfway to Georgia and there I was sitting by the bar, watching him from the corner of my eye. He was buttering up a blond girl and she was giggling like at his jokes like a...like a...blond!

I grid my teeth.

"Easy there, princess!" I heard his soft voice from afar and I took a deep breath and did my best to shrug the jealousy off and to relax. The girl didn't noticed him talking to me, but kept flipping her hair and batting her eyelashes.

Perhaps I should have been appalled as we were about to hurt the girl, but even when I wasn't a vampire I had watched him in action, totally mesmerized. Just the thought about her made my body tense and tingling from the excitement and I tried to zoom in my hearing to her pulse beating.

"Hello gorgeous." A voice right to my left said and I turned to see a guy sitting down next to me. "How come a beautiful girl like you are sitting here all alone?"

"Just stopped by for a drink..." I answered enigmatic and flashed him a fake smile.

"Hey; me too!" He exclaimed, totally oblivious to my lack of interest. "Can I buy you something?"

I lifted and wiggled my glass of bourbon with a strained smile and wondered why I had started to drink that; wasn't my taste buds supposed to be enhanced as well?

"I'm sorry?" I so wasn't listening to the guy...

He repeated the sentence and somewhere in the middle of it, my eyes flickered to the base of his neck and the steady ticking beat there. Hey, maybe he wasn't a total waste of space after all; I could have him for dinner! I smiled wickedly.

"Exactly!" He yelled and I had no idea what he talked about.

I amused myself by watching his face as I sipped my drink and waited anxiously for Damon to head out the door with 'stupid slut'. The guy had a square face and his skin revealed that he spend a lot of time outdoor; his shoulders were quite muscular and before I could stop myself I had put a hand on his arm.

He looked surprised at me and I heard Damon growl through my sensitive radio channel of hearing. I flashed a blinding smile toward the surprised guy. "You work out?" Was the only sentence that sprung to mind and I rolled my eyes mentally and thought about perhaps colouring my hair blond. I was still scowling myself for the stupidity that leaped from my mouth when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I heard Damon's voice.

"Hey love; I'm so sorry I was late." He turned me on the stool and kissed me right on the lips and I smiled. So I wasn't the only jealous one in our relationship; that was good to know. The guy nodded to Damon and then he took off.

"Everything set up?" I asked excited.

He growled. "Everything was working as planned when you started to flirt over here." His jaw was tense.