Evil twin

Hello all you lovely people, reading my story. I'm back from the beautiful Transylvania in spring and here comes another chapter of this...

Hope you'll enjoy, comment, vote and like... =D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was walking through the parlour on my way to the laundry room, behind the kitchen, a couple of days later, when I saw Elena sitting in one of the couches.

I stopped and looked a bit surprised at her. "I thought Stefan went to your place."

"I heard you roped in Damon good," she just replied in a rude tone of voice.

I was a bit surprised, didn't we already had the Damon-talk? "Yeah, well you can't have them both," I said and felt anger fill me and lace the words. I really thought that we had gone through this conversation; couldn't she just be satisfied with one of them?

"I had them both," she said, got on her feet and walked over to me. "And now I don't have any of them."

What was with her? She had never been rude to me before and I felt both angry and hurt. And what did she mean that she had none of them?

"But you have Stefan," I said lamely.

"No, she has him!" she roared and launched herself at me.

"Elena!" I yelped when she got a grip on the back of my neck.

"I am not Elena!" she snarled and Damon was in front of us in no time.

"Katherine; let go of her!" His tone implied that he was not kidding.

"Naaww... did I take your plaything away," she taunted.

"Let. Her. Go!" He spat with a hateful look on his face.

She kept her iron grip on me and I had to stop myself from whining.

"Why don't I turn her instead," she suggested and before I had the time to realise what she said, she had bit her own wrist and put the bleeding arm in my mouth.

"No!" Damon shouted and launched himself toward us. Before he could reach, despite his unrealistic speed, she changed her grip on me. Her hands was now both on my head and I realised in horror, she was about to break my neck.

A shot went off and she slumped forward, showing a stake sticking out of her back and Damon had me in his arms in an instant.

"Are you okay?" the worry was clear in his voice.

"Is she dead, did someone shot her?"

Stefan sauntered into the room with a gun, revealing he was the one that got me out of the tight spot. "Are you okay Em'?" His voice was unusually full of concern.

"Yes I'm fine, but tell me you didn't kill her!" I tried to kneel down to the girl, who lay still on the floor, but Damon stopped me, and I relaxed a bit as I saw her stirring a bit.

"She's not dead, she's just filming," Stefan said tart.

"What do you mean filming; she has a wooden pole sticking out of her back!" I was getting annoyed at him, how he could do this to her.

"You don't understand; she's a vampire, the wound will heal as soon as we pull it out," Damon explained.

"Pull it out then, she's hurting!"

"Yes, pull the damn thing out, it hurts!" She grunted on the floor.

"Do I need to put you in the dungeon, or will you behave?" Stefan sounded cold and there was not a trace of the caring and concern I had come to see in him. I thought about the story Damon told me in the airport about Stefan's dark side.