Lights out

This is a short one, but intense, so...are you ready?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Another Friday night, and another party, and for the first time in a long while I had fun; not the kind of forced fun, just to prove anything, but fun, fun.

Lisa and I had been laughing and dancing and Lisa had even starting to lay her eyes on one of the guys instead of sulking around the incredible hot ancient professor.

I on the other hand, got many offers earlier in the semester, but had blown everybody off. During this period of time I had seen, actually met Damon a couple of times, but what had that bought me? Nothing but a broken heart and a rage coming straight from the core of me. Well this time I just thought; fuck it!

That night I danced and drank with anybody who had anything to offer; with the selection of one single criteria; only the blond dudes. I couldn't even look at the black haired ones. A lot of the guys offered me drinks and I think we were heading for some kind of record, again.

Lisa was totally drunk and was making out with a guy she really didn't like, I noticed with a giggle, but I didn't have the energy to pull her away.

"Wow; hey gorgeous!" One of the guys grabbed my arm as I tripped on my way out.

"Thank you; you are my hero!" I exaggerated a bit and giggled.

"Come on, I'll help you!" he offered and he sounded a lot more sober than I felt.

"Why thank you Mister." My voice was high pitched and squeaky; I stuck my arm in his and we headed out into the crisp chilly late October night. "Thank you!" I drew a few really deep breaths and felt immediately better. "It was getting a little stuffy in there."

"But you were having a good time." He said and I looked up at him for the first time; he was actually not too bad.

"Have you been checking me out?" I said and realized it was hard to hear if I was undignified or impressed; hell I hardly knew that myself. "You're not a crazy stalker, are you?"

In case of emergency; use sarcasm!

He stood next to me, leaned up to the wall and I watched him almost paralyzed as he reached over and stroked my cheek. "What if I am?" he said and then he kissed me.

I'm not sure if it was excitement, passion or a pure warning that made my heart quicken, but suddenly I had my hands in the guy's blonde hair and he was kissing me on the neck. The next second; he was gone.

With wide eyes I looked up into the most beautiful thing in the world; pale blue eyes and that gorgeous face. I thought I was dreaming again, but those eyes usually didn't radiate such anger in my dreams.

"What the hell are you doing?." he snarled, but I just wanted to reach out and touch that glorious face.

I just smiled, still fairly convinced that this was a dream; I mean I'm not the kind of girl that goes around and kisses random guys.

"Are you crazy; have you any idea what could have happened?"

Yep, that's the kind of thing my Damon would have said in a dream. I reached my hand and stroke his cheek with a dazed smile on my face. I liked this dream.

"You drive me crazy, you know that?" he muttered and then he crashed his lips against mine and facts hit me; this wasn't a dream, he was really here. "You are mine!" he mumbled and kissed me along my neck.

I couldn't say anything but "Yes, I am yours." and that was the truth, I didn't want to be anything else than his. But he didn't want me! That sobered me up.

"But you didn't want me..." I mumbled.

"No, you didn't want me." He said a bit out of breath and his eyes were blazing pits of anger and hurt and passion.

"I never said that."

"You left me!"

"Yeah, well you left me first!" Now the anger blazed even in me. "And you never returned any of my calls."

He just glared at me, and I was confident that I won that round. "Klaus came when I asked him." I might have been gloating a bit by now.

That comment really hit home. "Why did you ask Klaus, but not me?" He spat through clenched teeth.

Eh, what?

"I texted you!" I could feel my head hurt from the anger now.

"You told me to contact Stefan!"

My mind went blank there for a while as I realized he was right. "I didn't think you'd come." I mumbled stunned and the anger erupted in me again. "You told me you'd be mine forever!" I yelled right in his face and that really hit home.

"Forever; is that what you want?" he yelled and those glorious eyes sparkled dark with anger.

"Yes!" I yelled.

All of a sudden we weren't standing by that wall in the dim light, we were in a pitch black wood, where I had my back up against a tree, pinned there with one arm around me, or wasn't it a tree, was it Damon? Something covered my mouth and I felt the need to swallow.

Suddenly the supporting arms were gone and I swayed a bit before I felt them on my head.

A quick jerk and then I was out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Intense?

;-D