Entertainment in Mystic Falls

Hello my fabulous readers, I know some of the chapters has been a little short, but this is not one of those.

Enjoy! ;-D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Damon had made plans for us to meet Stefan and Elena at the Grill and had driven us there in his pale blue Chevy.

"It's time to show these people how a real city-girl parties," Lisa said cocky and crocked her arm in mine, dragging me inside. I shot one apologetic look at Damon who just smiled at me. Lisa scanned the room and walked up to the bar. I noticed Damon sitting down on the other side of the bar, with his eyes on me.

Maybe he didn't want to cramp our style... City girls and all that...

"I'd like a drink for me and my friend."

"I'm gonna have to see some id:s," he said.

Dammit! We were still underage.

Lisa pouted. "I thought it would be easy down here on the countryside." There it was; that puppy dog face she used to get what she wanted. This didn't seem to have the slightest effect on the bartender though.

I notice in the corner of my eye how Damon gestured, apparently to say something to the bartender. Too busy trying to cheer up my friend; I lost my eye-contact with him until the bartender put down two shot glasses in front of us.

"Compliments from the gentleman over there," the bartender said and gestured to Damon who raised his glass towards us and then came over to sit next to Lisa.

"Why thank you Mr. Tall Dark and Handsome," I said with a flirty smile to him.

"Oh, I'm not that tall," he retorted in his cocky way.

Lisa apparently felt the need to interrupt us. "So Damon, why don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I'm staying away from women for the moment," he said. "It's in the best interest of women everywhere." He had a somewhat distant expression on his face and I wondered why.

His answer surprised me; in fact the whole question surprised me. I hadn't even thought about him with some girl. I was still watching him as he talked to Lisa who seemed to be smitten by him just as I was, when somebody came up to me from behind.

"Hi beautiful, are you waiting for me?" I got a kiss on the cheek when Tyler closed in on me.

I instantly felt someone staring and I turned my head to find a curious look from Lisa and a glum one from Damon. What? Why? Oh, yeah, didn't he say something about raging issues; well I wonder who is enraged now?

Both guys shared a look I couldn't interpret but it was not friendly.

Lisa and I had a few shots before Stefan and Elena showed up, and after that she and I decided to play pool in our slightly tipsy state. I wasn't sure Lisa had ever seen a pool table before and I showed her what she was supposed to do.

It didn't take long for Tyler to join us. "Oh good, Lisa is going to need some help," I said relieved and he offered to help her.

Suddenly I felt Damon at my side. "Isn't it wrong when they are two and you are here all by your own?" He had his usual glib expression and I noticed Tyler wasn't too keen on having Damon by my side. I looked around in the Grill and noticed Stefan and Elena sitting with a few friends in a booth, they seemed to have fun together, not paying any attention on us.

We played a few turns and I noticed the guys were quite competitive. When Tyler took his turn getting us drinks I asked Damon. "So what's the thing between you and Tyler; another boyfriend?" I dared him in a whispering voice.