Welcome Home Baby Thompson

*Frankie's pov*

[I eat take a shower and get dressed I go downstairs and into the kitchen everyone is eating I say:]

"Ready to go Mom?"

"Honey  you should sit down."

"Did something happen to Alyssa?"

"Yes."

"I need to be with her."

"Frankie you can't drive."

"I'll drive you just let me get some coffee."

"Thanks Jo."

"Sutton are you riding with Mom?"

"Yes ma'am. I just have to put my shoes on."[I go over to the door and get my shoes I put them on and tie my shoes Mommy and aunt Frankie come over she says:]

"Who taught you how to tie your shoes?"

"Daddy. He was very patient with me and I got a new doll. See? Isn't she beautiful mommy?"

"Yea she is baby. Why don't you go get in the car with Auntie? I need to talk to your daddy."

"I know that I should've asked you if it was okay to give her another doll but she's been so good ever since Liz was born and she's really growing up. I just wanted to show her that I was proud of her and that even with the baby she's still our little girl."

"I was just going to say thank you for teaching her how to tie her shoes and that we don't deserve you. I love you Xander Morgan."

"Daddy daddy look! I tied my shoes all by myself this time."

"That's great baby girl but I thought Mom asked you to get in the car."

"Yea but I wanted to show you."

"I understand honey but you have to obey me and Mom at all times okay?"

"Yes sir."

"Give me a kiss best behavior at the hospital understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Come on I'll give you a piggyback ride to the car."

"I have the best parents ever!"

[Xander puts Sutton on his back pretending he's a rocket she laughs and giggles I look over at Mom she's crying I ask:]

"What's wrong Mom?"

"I'm just really proud of you and Xander. You're great parents."

"CAROLINE JOSEPHINE SUTTON HALSTEAD HERMANN GET YOUR[I cover Sutton's ears and say:]ASS IN THIS CAR OR I'M LEAVING YOU HERE!"

"Twenty five cents. You said a swear aunt Frankie."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. You said a bad word for butt."

"Ugh you're killing me smalls."[I reach in my bag find a quarter and give it to Sutton she laughs as Jo gets into the car we go to the hospital Maggie says:]

"Hey there you are. You ready to meet your daughter?"

"Yea but first what happened? Mom said that something happened."[we go into the conference room Alyssa's doctors are in the room Dr. Zapata says:]

"Your daughter has been in the NICU for two weeks and unfortunately she will have to stay longer to help her grow because she was two months early. Here's the good news you get to hold her and she's gaining three ounces."

"That's great. I get to hold her but I can't take her home yet?"

"I'm afraid not and if she doesn't improve then it might be wise to turn off life support. Even if she does improve then it's not likely that she will ever be able to come off the ventilator."