Caroline

*April's pov*

[a week later Ethan and I are standing at the airfield both the twins are asleep in the stroller Nancy says:]

"You do whatever it takes to make it back."

"Yes ma'am. Hey Mom take the twins from April every now and then but let her know so she doesn't worry. And um just be there for her as a mother she needs that more than she admits. Promise me that you won't let her go through it alone."

"I'm always gonna be there for my grandbabies and my daughters. I love you."

"I love you too Mom."[I hug Mom and kiss her head I go over to April she looks at me and says:]

"I put extra batteries and socks in your bag. There's some pictures of the twins in there and a few that are classified. Come back to me and our children. Please?"

"Whatever it takes. It's okay to ask for help every now and then love. I know that you can take care of our children just fine on your own but you don't have to. My family is here for you and so are our friends. Don't forget that."

"Do you think we could slip away for like twenty minutes?"

"April."

"I just wanted to say goodbye in private."[We go to the car climbing into the far backseat Ethan takes his pants off along with his boxers we masturbate together Ethan slides his fingers in I moan and say:]"Oh my god. Mm."

"Okay this just might be better than sex."

[Twenty minutes later we get redressed and get out of the car  Ethan and I hold hands as we walk back to our family he picks up his bags and says:]

"I love you."

"I love you too."[Ethan pulls me closer and kisses me we kiss slowly and passionately we continue to kiss I can taste myself in his mouth he squeezes my ass and whispers:]

"Maybe when I get back we could do more exploring if you're still not comfortable with your body."

"Definitely."

"Take care of yourself darling. I'll call when I can."

"Go before I start to cry."[We kiss quickly Ethan leaves. Four months later September 10th the twins are almost one year old Nancy has been such a great help I'm working as a middle school Literature teacher. I'm in the middle of class when one of my students comes in I say:]"Caroline Sutton is there a reason why you're late?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Sexton. I forgot to set my alarm."

"Take your seat and get your book out we're on page fourteen."

"Yes ma'am."

[I continue my lesson the bell rings I say:]

"Don't forget to read chapter one of Little Women. Caroline stay back for a minute."[The rest of my class leaves I shut the door and say:]"We've only been in school for a week and you've been late three times already. I can see the bruises on your arms. What's going on? Is everything okay at home? You can talk to me."

"You used to be a nurse right?So you know cops?"

"Yes."

"My foster dad hits me and last night he raped me."

"I'm gonna call my friend. Her name is Erin and we're gonna talk to her about it okay?"

"Mrs. Sexton thank you for caring."

"He will never hurt you again I promise. We can go to the police station."[I get a substitute to take the rest of my classes we go to the hospital Maggie says:]