Until We Meet Again

*Erin's pov*

[three weeks later October 5th  Jay and Caroline are talking in the living room we're having a dinner party she's crying I ask:]

"What the hell did you say to her? Why is she crying?"

"Mom it's okay. We worked everything out. I was just telling Dad that you're gonna be grandparents because I'm pregnant."

"You're pregnant? How did this happen Caroline? I thought you and Xander were using protection."

"We were and one night I guess the protection broke. I know that you're probably disappointed with me but I wanna keep my baby."

"Have you told Xander yet?"

"He was with me when I found out. I had passed out and he brought me here."

"You're gonna finish high school and we will help you but we will not raise your child for you."

"Yes ma'am."[Frankie is standing in the doorway she says:]

"I'm sorry to interrupt but Caroline can I talk to you?"

"Yea."

"Glad to see that you're doing better Mr. Halstead."

"Thank you."

[Frankie and I go to the end of the hall and sit on the windowsill I try to kiss her she looks at me and says:]

"You know how much I love you right?"

"I love you too. What's wrong?"

"I've been spending so much time with you and your family that Derek isn't happy. He's not making me choose but he wants things to change."

"Well excuse me if my father was laying in a hospital bed with one foot in the grave! Excuse me if I needed my best friend during that time!"

"I know that and he knows that. I never thought it would be this hard."

"Francesca are you breaking up with me?"

"Please don't make me choose."

"Why?! Cause you'd choose him?!"

"Yea. I'd choose him. Because when my little brother died he was there for me."

[I go to Erin's and hear yelling at the end of the hall Maggie says:]

"Frankie and Jo are going at it. I don't think this is going to end well."

"Don't walk away from me Francesca!"

"You never asked me how I was doing and dammit you weren't there for me! I needed you and you were nowhere to be found!"

"You know what the next time you see me don't bother talking to me because you and I aren't even friends. I hate you."

"Here take this back because our friendship has obviously meant NOTHING to you. Happy belated birthday by the way."[I yank the necklace off and pull the scrapbook out of my bag and give it to Caroline. I turn around and see everyone staring at us I run past them and get in my car as I'm driving I pull over and start throwing up my lunch and breakfast. I drive around the city for hours I end up at Leslie's I get out and knock on the door Kelly answers:]

"Hey. Your parents are looking for you."

"Is Leslie here?"

"Yea. Come on in. She's just putting Cece to bed you can go up."

"Hey Kelly I'm so sorry about the baby. I know how excited you guys were."

"I can only hope that the baby could feel our love. The hardest part about this was telling my four year old that she won't be a big sister. I saw that sparkle in her eyes dim a little bit. Wanna know what she said to me?"