Weddings & Proposals

*Frankie's pov*

[Derek and I are standing in the middle of the Julep talking he says:]

"I'm waiting for your mother to give me her blessing."

"Why do you need her blessing and not my fathers'?"

"I have your fathers' blessings. BOTH of them actually. I asked your mother for her blessing because you wouldn't be comfortable knowing that she was left out of it. You need her approval of me and us before we say I do. Once I have it I'll propose on a night that you wouldn't expect it and I hope that you'd say yes."

"I'm saying yes now because you're the only one for me."

"No. You don't get to do that until I ask you."

"Okay. You know this place is really special for us."

"Yea I remember you were in here with your friends and you were also working. A girl spilled her milkshake and she broke down crying thinking that you were going to yell at her but you cleaned it up without a fuss. Then my girl having the biggest heart I've ever seen paid for their entire meal and you gave the little girl a coloring book while they waited for their dessert. Manny was drowning in the kitchen but when he saw you sitting out here with her he understood. When they left they left you a twenty dollar tip and you cried because you had a really bad day. I was waiting thirty minutes to order but you were the prettiest girl I've ever seen and I figured if I could get your number and ask you out then I'd wait forever."

"You and I talked for hours and I remember thinking that: who is this boy and how do I make him mine? You're amazing, sweet, loving, understanding, and I'm crazy about you Derek.  Even if my mother doesn't give her blessing we could elope."

"You couldn't bear to do that to her because she's your best friend and mother. You want your dad want to walk you down the aisle and for Jo to be your maid of honor and your two guy best friends to be standing behind you. I'm going to give you the wedding of your dreams."

*Jo's pov*

[Four months later June 12th it's my wedding day. I walk to the church doors my parents, Grandpa Hank, Olivia and Trudy are waiting they stop talking when they see me Grandma Trudy says:]

"Wow. You look beautiful JoJo."

"Thank you. Where's Sutton?"

"Frankie has her. Are you ready to do this?"

"I know this may seem out of the ordinary but Mom could you walk behind me?"

"If you don't mind me asking why?"

"My father's are walking me down the aisle."

"Okay. I can do that."

"Thank you."[we walk down the aisle Dad is crying so is Mom. The minister says:]

"You may be seated. Who gives this woman to this man?"

"We do."

"The couple has written their own vows and will now read them. Whoever wants to go first."

"Xander I've known you all my life and since the day we met you have always been the same kind hearted, sweet nature loving dork. I have never felt this kind of joy and happiness. When I look at our daughter I see my entire world. Some people might say that this has happened out of order but I think it's fallen in line exactly how it's supposed to be. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and to have more babies with your eyes. I love you."

"Caroline you're the best thing I've ever had in my life. You have an infectious kindness and joy. No matter how much life throws at you, you fell the pain and then fight like hell to get through it. I'm so proud of you and I'll always be thankful for you bringing our precious girl into the world. You are my best friend and my whole world. I love you."