Together Again

*April's pov*

[Two weeks later October 19th I haven't been to work since I lost the baby. Ethan and I aren't speaking. Francesca has been coming over a lot our friends and family are here I wake up and take a nice long shower I get dressed and go downstairs I make breakfast Ethan comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me kissing my neck I laugh and say:]

"Good morning."

"Good morning. You're in a good mood."

"Yea. Hey I know the past few weeks have been rough and I've been pushing you away but I want to say thank you for not giving up on me and on us. When I lost the baby it really rocked me and I started doubting myself as a mother and a wife. But then Frankie made me realize that the only way I was gonna get through this pain would be with you. I love you Ethan."

"I love you too. Don't make any plans for dinner tonight. I've got a babysitter already lined up and we're going to go enjoy ourselves."

"Are you asking me out?"

"Would you like to go out with me tonight?"

"I'd love to."[I turn the stove off and set the table Ethan kisses me we kiss slowly and passionately we continue to kiss he pulls me closer everyone comes in he whispers:]

"We have an audience."

"Hell let em watch."

"Mm. Yes ma'am."

[everyone sits down I playfully shove Ethan off and say:]

"I don't think my husband would like it if I was kissing another man."

"Oh. Well your husband better keep you happy."

"He does."

"Good. I'd hate to have a conversation with him if you weren't happy."

"He makes me happy when I want to cry and he is an amazing man who I don't deserve."

"I think your husband is the one who doesn't deserve you."

"Good morning guys before we eat I just wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you for being here for Ethan and I. A special thank you to Francesca and Maggie and Emily you three haven't stopped being here for our family since we lost our child so thank you for everything you did. We love you and we're going to continue to get through this together."

"Are you coming back to school soon? The sub isn't nice."

"I'm sure you guys have been on your best behavior while I have been out."

"Of course. We may not agree with what he's teaching but we still respect him."

"I'm not sure when I will be coming back. Isn't the first home game on Friday?"

"Yes. We've won two games already and coach said that I might be starting on Friday."

"Wait really? That's so great. I mean I've never seen you out on the field at practice."

"You watch me practice Jo?"

"What? No I just I um just happened to see you on the sidelines when we were practicing yesterday."

[we eat the doorbell rings I open the door it's a man I say:]

"Can I help you?"

"Hi. I'm Parker Hobbs. I'm from the adoption agency."

"Please come in. Would you like some breakfast? We have plenty."

"No thank you."

"Ethan can we talk for a minute?"[we go into the kitchen Ethan pulls me to him and starts kissing my neck I say:]"Babe cut it out. There's someone from the adoption agency here and did you put out an ad that we were looking for a nanny? Someone just called me and asked about it."