fifty

they finally arrived in another resort.

"wow, i can't believe we moved a resort in less than one day." yoongi said before taking in the sight of the resort.

"what's up with her?" taehyung pointed at seulgi who's wearing a blank face.

"she's salty because she can't see minho again." irene replied.

"aww, he'll ask you out, don't worry." taehyung cooed.

"this time, jisoo is paying." jin spoke, making the others cheer, except for jisoo.

"fucker." jisoo muttered.

they walked inside the resort's reception.

"hello, greetings friends! my name is Hans and im your receptionist! can i do something for you?" a guy walked up to them.

"my name is yoongi and you're watching disney channel. of course you should fucking do. you're a receptionist after all." yoongi scoffed, making Hans flustered.

"stop it, oppa." lisa told the older.

"we need four rooms. we'll pay before checking out. let's go!" jisoo waved at them as they quickly went inside the resort, leaving Hans behind.

"atta girl." seulgi high fived jisoo as they laughed.

"can anyone accompany me to the shore? i need a friend." taehyung spoke.

all of them looked at each other before ignoring him.

"let's head to rest, tae. it's already afternoon." jennie spoke before walking with the others.

"fine, ill find myself a friend instead." taehyung rolled his eyes, before picking out a certain paper from his pocket.

"guys, there's Netflix in this hotel room! this is so awesome!" lisa awed at one of them hotel rooms.

"let's watch the last key!" jungkook hollered, sitting next to lisa as they were refreshed in the air-conditioning inside the room.

"oh great, another horror movie." jimin scoffed.

"taehyung still hasn't come back? he's been gone for minutes now." jennie said, looking at her watch.

"let him be, he'll survive." jin yawned as he laid in the other bed.

"by the way, our room arrangements is still the same from the previous resort." jisoo announced, making others groan.

"jisoo unnie, you're such a mom." chaeyoung joked.

"im a mom who doesn't want her friends to have early pregnancy and save them from horny assholes." jisoo spoke back, making yoongi clap in amusement.

"when did jisoo ever remove 'mom' in her dictionary?" jin chuckled, earning a glare from jisoo.

"shut up! we're trying to watch!" the two maknaes hushed them.

"that's not even a great movie! i mean look, nothing's happening yet they call that a horror movie? bullshit. what do you expect from-- HOLY COW!" jimin jumped away from the TV as a jumpscare had occured.

"who's the bullshit now?" jungkook teased jimin, who's on the floor.

"jungkook! it's happening!" lisa nudged him as they went back to watching again.

"guys, y'all better head to the reception room! the ice cream cake is delish!" irene went inside the room with seulgi trailing behind her.

"is taehyung on drugs? he's standing by the entrance of the resort, smiling at himself." seulgi raised an eyebrow at them.

"oh my gosh i think he's probably seeing ghosts." lisa spoke.

"you watch too much horror movies, kid." jin commented as he focused on the TV.

"let's go check out taehyung, before he does something crazy." jennie signalled them to go out as they followed her.

"isn't taehyung living his life crazy already?" seulgi joked.

"touché." irene laughed.

they rode the elevator and went to the entrance where they had seen taehyung alone.

"taehyung!" jennie called.

taehyung turned to them, a smile evident in his face.

"no wonder he's gotten crazier." jimin whispered.

"oh hey guys!" taehyung greeted them.

"what are you doing here? i thought you followed us back in the hotel room." jisoo raised an eyebrow

"im waiting for a new friend." taehyung said.

"since when did you have a new friend? without telling us?" jungkook asked.

"i just called him right now. he's on his way here." taehyung pointed outside.

"did you just really invite another person without telling us? are you crazy?" jin scolded him.

"chill, oh, he's here!" taehyung had a large grin as a vios had pulled up on the parking lot.

a man went out as he walked to their way.

"wait, you're--"

"yeah, nice to meet you again, sir. it's me, jung hoseok." hoseok gave them a wide smile.

"may i ask why you're here? i mean, you already own your own resort." jisoo gaped.

"taehyung invited me." hoseok gestured taehyung who had a big grin.