forty three

SPECIAL CHAPTER
this would be in a documentary like point of view
idk i wanted to try something new and i got this idea from rewatching yg strategy office (you guys should watch it) lmao
i dedicate this to all of you as a thanks for helping me reach this book to 6k+ reads ❣

______________

"okay today, we had someone film us for this wonderful day at the beach!" lisa gave the camera a big smile as the sea waves were heard.

"are you seriously doing a vlog when we're supposed to have fun?" yoongi spoke, glaring daggers at the camera.

"yeah, you'll never know if you need a memory of something." lisa shrugged.

yoongi rolled his eyes before laying back on the sand and slept.

__

"i didn't fucking know why lisa had to do that, i just feel fucking uncomfortable with cameras around me. it feels like im being watched, literally." yoongi shot the camera a bored look.

__

"what the fuck is his problem again." seulgi pointed at jin with a straw.

"let him be, he's in his natural habitat, which is, annoying the shit out of us." jisoo rolled her eyes.

"guys, i brought more coconuts!" taehyung yelled, holding three coconuts each in his arms.

"oh taehyung, you're such a sweetheart, thank you." jennie grabbed one of the coconuts and began to drink.

taehyung began to secretly smirk.

__

"do you all know how it feels like to be praised by your lovely girlfriend? although i know she just said that out of thirst." taehyung let out a 'tsk', looking back at jennie who's sun bathing with the other girls.

__

"oh my gosh, this just quenched my thirst! i feel like im in nirvana." irene gasped, taking in the flavor of the coconut.

"did taehyung get this coconuts? damn." chaeyoung slurped on the straw.

"nah, he just helped in carrying it. im the one who picked some from the trees." lisa shrugged, drinking.

"aww, you really are a muscle pig, lisa. no wonder you and jungkook are meant to be." jennie cooed.

lisa let out a sigh while her cheeks burn red.

"do you all don't have any plans to swim? is it more refreshing to swim in sand?" jimin called.

"shut the fuck up papa smurf! let us have our girl time!" seulgi shouted back.

the camera zoomed into jimin's annoyed face.

__

"you know, sometimes im fucking tired of seulgi's words. i just want to beat her up sometimes. i don't even know why she's like that. she probably likes me secretly so she always teases me, but sorry, im with chae." jimin shrugged while smiling.