forty four

time had flew as they already got changed in clothes before going to the diner hall in the hotel.

"oh and I'm NOT gonna pay the food tonight. bye!" jin waved at them before finding a table to reserve for them.

"what an asshole." jisoo muttered.

"hello! we would like to reserve a table for, wait, how many are we?" irene looked at them, obviously asking for an answer.

"can't you count?" jimin asked.

"then you go reserve the fucking table." irene snapped before following jin at the reserved table.

"oh, she just snapped. that's cool!" jennie said in awe.

"how many people, sir?" the waiter asked.

"oh we're, ten persons." jimin said after counting.

"you forgot me you cunt." someone spoke behind.

they looked to see yoongi in a blank face, as usual.

"then, eleven. you can now go in sir." the waiter gave them a smile.

"why would we have to talk to that guy? jin and irene's already seated inside." seulgi pointed at the two visuals, who seemed entertained with jin's dad jokes.

"oh great, jin's with his unamusing dad jokes again." yoongi spoke.

"let's go already! im hungry!" lisa pulled jungkook and chaeyoung while jimin followed after them.

"do you all have any plans to eat or are you all just gonna sit there?" jennie raised an eyebrow.

"okay, let's go." jisoo rolled her eyes before walking ahead of her and taehyung.

the rest followed after them.

they heard a not so manly squeal and they saw jungkook gaping at the children's section where there's candies, fruits, cookies, and a holy chocolate fountain.

"don't mind him, he's a kid after all." taehyung shrugged, the others went back to their business.

taehyung looked at them one last time before running to jungkook and joining him who's already enjoying the chocolate fountain by himself.

"hey, whassup, thae? dish tasthes sho good!" jungkook said, his words not too audible because his mouth is full of sweets.

"i know right? im in heaven!" taehyung devoured the sweets.

"oh my gosh, i forgot that this is an buffet and i can choose anything!" jisoo screamed in glee.

"why didn't anyone tell me?" jin widened his eyes before getting double serving of each food in the trays.

"oh I forgot, food is his life." seulgi chuckled.

"where the heck is that kid?" lisa mumbled.

"who are you looking for?" irene asked as they went back to their table.

"jungkook suddenly went missing. he's just beside me earlier." lisa said worryingly.

"don't worry. he's with taehyung." irene pointed at the two kids still eating the sweets, holding ice cream in their other hand.

"oh." lisa shrugged then began to eat.

"im crying this food is delicious!" jimin cried while taking a spoonful of his food.

"me too!" jisoo held her chest as if she's about to melt any moment now.

"guys, i think im gonna die." jin suddenly spoke.

they looked at jin who's plate is already empty along with the desert. their jaws dropped at the sight.

"you seriously finished all of that when we're just about to eat?" yoongi's eyes widened.

"im sorry, my stomach is just like this." jin grinned.

"hey guys we're back!" jungkook and taehyung went to the table while dancing, their faces stained with chocolate, collecting some looks from the other people.

"jungkook you kid!" lisa shook her head as jungkook sat beside her, she wiped his face with a tissue as jennie did the same to taehyung.

"aww, look how cute they are." irene grinned.

"by the way, yoongi, how did you know that namjoon guy? is he in our batch in high school? or what? i never saw him in school though." seulgi recalled the scene earlier with minho.

"of course you won't, he's in the highest section. oh and he's my classmate." yoongi nodded.

everyone in their table stopped what they're doing and turned quickly to yoongi.

"YOU WERE IN THE HIGHEST SECTION?!!" they asked in shock.

"yeah, actually i transferred to your section because im a teacher's pet. and since we're the highest ones, we get to finish class earlier than yours so i get to sit in your classes." yoongi explained.

"oh, God, i think im gonna faint." jennie leaned her head into taehyung's shoulders.

"me too, im gonna get sick." jisoo massaged her temples.

"i guess im too different now." yoongi chuckled.

"yeah, that's veryy surprising hyung. i seriously thought you were transferred to us because you made trouble all the time." jungkook laughed.

"hey, speaking of namjoon, there he is!" chaeyoung pointed at a nearby table, it showed namjoon, along with minho and five other persons.

"oh no, that's minho! hide me." seulgi quickly pulled her chair closer to yoongi who's on her left side as she leaned her head on the table.

"why did you get so shy all of a sudden?" jimin bursted into laughter.

"i told you, she's only straight for him!" taehyung had a proud smile.

"seulgi, they looked at our table!" jisoo exclaimed.

seulgi quickly sat up as she had eye contact with minho again.

"the amount of embarrassment." seulgi muttered.

"oh no, taehyung's fanboying again." jennie facepalmed.

"minho's on his way here! well, with namjoon." yoongi spoke.

seulgi turned to them, cheeks tinted with red as they just laughed at her.

minho cleared his throat as they all turned to him.

"may i take seulgi out for some minutes?" minho shyly asked.

"nah, it's your choice. you can even take her and never bring her back, she's yours boy!" jisoo pushed seulgi to stand up as lisa elbowed jisoo to shut up.

"we're sorry for her. she's crazy. also, yeah, you can. just take care of our seulgi." yoongi nodded at the man as they walked out of the diner.

"min yoongi, did you just call me crazy?" jisoo glared at the mint haired boy.

"yeah." yoongi smirked.

jisoo rolled her eyes before continuing her meal.