forty one

"finally after decades we're finally in the fucking resort!" jin opened the van's door before going outside and inhaling the fresh air, only to be startled by a loud honk.

"asshole stop blocking the fucking driveway! get your ugly ass away! we're gonna park the van!" jisoo peeked from the other van's window.

jin rolled his eyes before walking to the side, to jimin, chaeyoung, and irene.

"ugh, the resort smells awful. it smells like fish shit." yoongi groaned as he sat on the sidewalk.

"of course it would fucking smell like fish shit. it's a beach." jennie rolled her eyes.

"shut the fuck up, i wasn't even asking for your opinion." yoongi muttered.

"guys let's take a picture!" lisa grinned while taking her camera out of her bag.

"do that later. the sun's burning my face." taehyung blocked the sunlight using his arm.

"are you gonna come or I'll hit your dick with my camera?" lisa asked.

"sure, go ahead- OW WHAT THE FUCK!" taehyung sat up, holding his crotch.

the others clapped their hands in amazement, yoongi's laugh heard with it.

"go Liz!" jungkook's voice can be heard through the place.

"wow, thanks jungkook. you're a really great friend." taehyung grunted as he stood up slowly, in pain.

"i told you, she mastered karate." yoongi sighed with a proud smile.

"poor tae, he wont be able to produce children anymore." jisoo sighed, looking sadly at the blonde who's in grief.

"shut the fuck up please. im not gonna hesitate to beat you up." taehyung glared at her.

"hey, does anyone have an extra swimsuit? my mom packed my suitcase for me and it's full of fucking long sleeves." seulgi walked to them, showing the bag she's holding.

"i packed some for you, with tank tops and shorts. i know you already." irene raised another bag and gave it to seulgi.

"oh my gosh! this is why i fucking love you!" seulgi grabbed the bag and hugged Irene.

the other girls cleared their throats.

"i swear, even in person everyone is gay." yoongi mumbled under his breath.

they walked to the reception and was greeted by a female.

"hello, my name is sohyun and I'm the hotel's receptionist! what can I do for you?" sohyun gave them a bright smile.

"we need 4 rooms. with three beds in each." jin politely said.

"and a master suite! with room service!" jimin yelled.

"what are you going to do there? you're going in the room with us, dickhead." jin slapped jimin's head, the small brunette giving him a glare.

"he's probably going to get that suite for him and chae." jennie commented.

"this is a beach resort let me remind you. this is not a fucking motel so all of your asses, keep your hands to your fucking self." jisoo said, eyeing one of them.

"can't promise th--"

"SHUT THE HELL UP JIMIN!" everyone yelled.

jimin frowned before walking inside the resort.

"okay, so I was saying, we're going to get 4 rooms with three beds." jin said before giving her the credit card.

"okay sir." sohyun nodded before checking the receipts.

everyone grinned widely.

"stop smiling, all of you are gonna pay me back." jin spoke, making them frown.

"everything is settled now, sir. have fun in sunshine beach!" sohyun greeted them one last time before they went inside the resort.