fifty two

few hours has passed and it's already 7 pm and everyone's preparing to sleep after eating dinner.

in the first room, seulgi, irene and jennie were all talking about fashion shit, gucci, chanel, and all.

in the second room, lisa, jisoo, and chaeyoung are doing a mukbang, but without a camera.

in the third room, jungkook, jin, and yoongi are doing their own business, like watching porn.

however, that's supposed to be watching pororo but i had no intentions in changing that typo so fuck off.

and lastly, in the fourth room, is vmin, doing whatever came to their mind.

let's start the chapter since this is getting boring as heck.

"AHHHHH!"

a scream was heard from the four rooms.

they all stopped what they were doing an walked out of their respective rooms.

the first three room members walked out and walked to the fourth room.

jimin's phone rang and he quickly answered it.

"911 what's your emergency? oh? okay we'll be there in a second." jimin spoke before ending the call.

they knocked on the door as jin opened it.

"what's up in here?" jennie asked.

"yeah, that scream probably beat jimin's high notes." jisoo laughed, earning a glare from the short man.

"jungkook's crying." jin said.

"clearly, they have fucking eyes, jin. they can see." yoongi commented, sitting on the bed.

"im not asking for you to speak.", jin rolled his eyes.

"can anyone just finish jungkook's dilemma so we can fucking sleep, we're fucking tired." seulgi facepalmed.

"jungkook, what's wrong?" lisa walked to the boy before hugging him.

jungkook didn't say anything and cried to lisa.

"this is uwu moment and all but we're sleepy and we're humans who needs to sleep. jungkook what the fuck is your problem?" jisoo snapped.

"hey, don't speak to him like that." taehyung scoffed at jisoo.

"whatever." jisoo said.

"what's the matter kook?" jimin asked this time.

jungkook still didn't response.

"im going back to our room, goodbye ass suckers." jisoo said before pulling chaeyoung with her.

"how rude." jin gaped at jisoo who already left.

"h-he died.." jungkook whispered.

"what was that?" irene asked.

"he died!" jungkook whined.

"what the heck is going on with people that are dead." yoongi muttered.

"who's dead?" jennie asked.

"peter! i mean- spider man!" jungkook cried even more.

lisa let go of jungkook before punching him playfully in the shoulder.

"ow! what was that for lis?" jungkook whined even more.

"why would you cry about a marvel superhero? you're so cute." lisa chuckled before pinching jungkook's cheeks.

there on the corner of the room, is a liskook shipper melting in cuteness.

"jungkook's acting cute, because he wants lisa's ass." jimin spoke.

a pink slipper were thrown to his head, hard.

"what the fuck?!" jimin rubbed the wound.

"that's what you get for being an asshole. the kid is grieving." jin said, wearing the slipper back.

"jungkook! i thought your only true love is iron man? why are you crying for spider man?!" taehyung cried.

"i see myself in spider man. maybe the other way around." jungkook said, awe in his eyes.

"now that's, boastful." irene said.

everyone went back to their own rooms, leaving jungkook.

"whatever im just going to wait for endgame anyway." jungkook whispered.