two

"wow it's our reunion after almost 7 years after graduating!" lisa smiled after entering the school.

"you're probably just too excited to meet some boys and fuck them." jisoo rolled her eyes.

"you know her too well unnie." jennie smirked.

"you know what? I'll separate from you cunts. oh and you'll go with me chae." lisa glared at them while pulling chaeyoung with her.

"that stupid girl probably doesn't remember the school anymore. I'll give you a dollar if they get lost." jisoo snickered.

"im expecting it." jennie nodded.

"hey you! girl with the nice ass!"

both jisoo and jennie turned to them.

"not the mother looking one, I meant the one wearing the checkered jacket." the boy said, groaning.

jisoo widened her eyes and looked at Jennie wearing the checkered jacket.

"boy, you messed with the wrong person." jennie chuckled.

"oh really? or would you want me to get that sweet ass of yours? " the boy said smugly.

"no, I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about her." jennie referred to jisoo.

the boy looked at jisoo grinning widely at him, walking closer.

"cheese let's go, you're about to die dude! let's run!" the other boy said.

"oh, so your name is cheese? well hello, cheese. my name is kim fucking jisoo and I don't look like a fucking mother, you got that boy? and say hi to Chuck E Cheese for me and the band. I'll send you right......there!" jisoo said before knocking out the boy, on the floor.

"unnie I'm proud of you!" jennie yelled, laughing.

"of course you should." jisoo rolled her eyes.