seventy five

"holy shit, I'm hungry. can we call a delivery agency?" jisoo rubbed her stomach as she stared at the tv, a commercial of a chicken restaurant in it.

"when were you not hungry though, unnie?" lisa snickered, laying on the couch improperly while playing games on her phone.

"when you cut off your bangs." jisoo threw a smug look at her as jennie and chaeyoung 'oohed' at the back.

lisa dropped her phone on her lap as she gave an offended look at the older.

"stop roasting me, unnie. you should just find yourself a boyfriend."

"why would i find a boyfriend when i already know the contact number of the delivery agency of that chicken restaurant?" jisoo shrugged before calling someone on her phone.

"jisoo unnie, i want chicken too!"

"me too!"

"alright, children. lisa i'm sure you want chicken too, you're just too defeated to speak." jisoo chuckled before talking on the phone.

"so mean." lisa mumbled before playing games again.

"when will this lockdown go away? i want to go to a spa so badly." jennie groaned as she massaged her temples.

"i don't know about you, but i want to go eat shaved ice cream." chaeyoung stood up as she stretched, skipping around the apartment while singing random songs.

"i'm gonna watch hentai in my room, don't mind me girls." jisoo winked at them before running to her room.

the three younger girls ignored her and continued doing what they were doing.

twenty minutes had passed and a doorbell was heard. 

lisa was about to stand up to open the door but jisoo already raced pass her.

"YES! CHICKEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" jisoo cheered as she turned the doorknob open.

her smile faltered when she saw who was outside.

"HEY GUYS!"

jisoo closed the door and went back into her room. jennie snorted as she stood up and opened the door again.

the five boys came running inside the room, including seulgi and irene.

"what the fuck are you guys doing here?" jisoo asked, leaning on the wall.

"don't mind her. she's being grumpy because she haven't had chicken ever since the lockdown." chaeyoung stood up and greeted them.

"i missed you all so much!" seulgi hopped up and down.

"yo, it's nice seeing you guys again." lisa nodded at them.

"is there a spare couch i could sleep on? i'm tired." yoongi spoke and saw another couch so he went straight at it and laid down.

lisa was about to ask 'when were you not tired' but she remembered the outcome when she said something like that to jisoo earlier, and she knew how savage is cousin is, so she shut her mouth.

"i heard there's chicken, where is it?" jin asked, sniffing around the room.

"who told him there's chicken?" jisoo stood up, all of them went silent after.

"it's jungkook." yoongi muttered, falling asleep again after.

"jeon fucking jungkook." jisoo's nose flared as she glared at the maknae.

"i'm sorry! i overheard you both while i was playing a game with lisa. i didn't know they would come here instantly." jungkook hid behind taehyung as jisoo stood infront of them.

"well there's no way in hell i'm sharing my chicken so, eat your own!" jisoo flipped her hair as she walked over to the other couch.

"we bought soju!" jimin spoke, holding two bags.

"well, i might as well think about it." jisoo's eyebrow raised as she smirked.

the doorbell rung again, as jisoo zoomed towards the door again.

"damn, is she flash?" taehyung looked weirdly at her.

jisoo went back inside holding a bag.

"we've got chicken!"

they cheered as they sat around the table, drinking and eating.

"by the way, what are you guys doing here?" jennie asked as she bit on her chicken.

"well since it's been months since we hungout, and our hometowns are finally covid free, we decided to go here." irene said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"you guys are lucky your hometowns are covid free. i mean, i can't go home to thailand so i can only Skype my parents." lisa smiled sadly.

"they're gonna be okay, lis." jungkook patted her shoulder.

"so you guys are actually sleeping over here?" chaeyoung sneered at them, they eventually answered yes.

"hey, our apartment is not made just to be slept around anytime you like!" jisoo pointed at them, a drumstick still on her mouth.

"it's just today!" taehyung shrugged.

"i didn't know you guys have a comfortable couch." yoongi spoke before drinking from his soju bottle.

"thank goodness for IKEA." jennie nodded.

"rich assholes." jin mumbled.

"you are too, just remove the 'rich' word." jisoo smirked again.

"quarantine's got her more savage." seulgi shook her head before laughing.

"yeah whatever." jisoo smiled.

"WOW SHE SMILED." jimin gaped.

"only i can make her smile." seulgi smiled proudly.

jisoo stood up with chaeyoung and picked up the boxes and bottles and took it to the garbage bin. they cleaned for a while, whilst others talked to each other.

"since we're having a sleepover, might as well make the best out of it." irene grinned at them as she searched on her phone for sleepover games.

"i'm going to sleep, so don't mind me. i'll join when i get bored." yoongi went back to his favorite couch and laid on it, and immediately drifted off to dreamland.

"are you guys ready?"