fifty eight

warning: SPOILERS AHEAD!! so if you haven't watched endgame, you better skrrt skrrt if you don't wanna be spoiled.

-

-

-
-

I WARNED YOU 😭

"hey, where's jungkook?" lisa asked them as they looked around the mall.

"maybe he went back to the resort already?" chaeyoung shrugged.

"nah, he won't go back there by himself, he needs someone to go with him." yoongi answered.

"are y'all stupid? he's fucking depressed!" jisoo pointed out of nowhere.

"what should he be depressed for- ow!" jimin yelped when jisoo slapped him.

"i can't believe you guys are living with him for years already yet you're being ignorant." jisoo rolled her eyes.

"what the fuck do you mean we're ignorant?" yoongi glared.

"okay then. let me ask you a question," jisoo started.

the three boys, specifically- taeyoonmin, went closer to jisoo to listen to what she's going to say.

"who's jungkook's favorite avenger?" jisoo asked.

"duh, spiderman of course." taehyung said.

"wrong!" jisoo hit him on the head.

"what do you mean no? he's seriously weeping over Spiderman a few days ago!" jimin snarled.

"i don't really know, I'm always locked in my room so I don't have time for those shenanigans." yoongi said before seating on a nearby bench.

"who died in endgame today?" jisoo asked once again.

"oh- i get it! it's Black Widow!" taehyung's eyes lightened up.

"idiot." yoongi muttered.

"what now?" jimin crossed his arms.

"do you think jungkook's stupid enough to have a female avenger as his favorite? he's scared of girls!" jisoo massaged her temples.

"oh so it's iron man." jimin said.

"yeah he's fucking depressed because he died! didn't you see that brat crying silently when it happened?!" jisoo confirmed.

"jimin's too busy looking at captain marvel's ass." taehyung spoke.

chaeyoung slapped jimin in the back.

"wait where's lisa?" irene asked.

they suddenly looked around to find lisa.

"im here, dumbos."

lisa walked up to them with a sad jungkook on her arms.

"and we're gonna go, im gonna buy this kid some ice cream to comfort him." lisa said before walking away with jungkook.

"why did Black Widow have to die? she's my favorite!" seulgi dropped to the ground.

"now now, let's not have some drama over here. let's go home." jennie pulled her.

_

who else is crying?! the whole cinema is seriously silent af on the last few minutes, including iron man's death.

i watched all marvel movies yet I'm not expecting that our Natasha will just die like that! im crying 💀😭

we need loki, tony and natasha back, marvel.

but it's the endgame so, i guess it's a no :((