seventy six

"okay, let's start with the famous truth or dare!" irene grinned.

everything heard throughout the whole room was the others' complaints and whines.

"c'mon guys, we can't have a sleepover without playing truth or dare!" irene raised both hands.

"let's not have a sleepover then." jisoo shrugged.

"i think we all should just agree with her, we haven't played it with each other yet." chaeyoung spoke out.

jimin and lisa immediately agreed. jisoo leaned grumpily on her seat.

"so i will do a twist. i will spin this and whoever got the top part will be the one dared, while the one who's at the right side of the one who got the bottom part will dare them. but, once you already dared someone or was included in the dare, you're officially out of the game. " irene set one of the empty soju bottles from earlier on the ground, spinning it after.

"ooh!" lisa spoke out when the bottle's top stopped on her. she looked at hoseok who was right next to jennie who got the bottom part.

"it's hoseok! wait- HOSEOK?!"

everyone's eyes widened as they turned to the smiling guy in the room.

"how the fuck did you get here?" yoongi shot up from his sleeping state.

"taehyung told me you're gonna have a sleepover and invited me. i came here when irene's scrolling on her phone." hoseok grinned, the small dimples on both sides of his face appearing.

"the more the merrier, right?" taehyung threw them a peace sign.

"let's just get this over with." irene signaled hoseok to speak.

"lisa, truth or dare?" hoseok asked.

"I ain't a chicken, so dare!" lisa squinted her eyes.

"okay, I DARE YOU TO HAVE A DANCE BATTLE WITH ME!" hoseok stood up, pointing at her with a stern look like he was about to go to war.

everyone roared as they cheered for both. lisa was shook after hearing the dare but agreed anyway. she dusted dirt off her pants as she stood there.

"music please!" hoseok yelled.

they turned to each other to whom will play the music. jimin stood defeatedly and grabbed his phone from his bag. he pressed the play button on his phone and lisa immediately sprung up hearing the music.

jennie and chaeyoung cheered for lisa as jungkook and jisoo stood up for a round of applause.

the music stopped and hoseok sighed while smiling.

"i'm not gonna be defeated!" hoseok combed his hair using his fingers.

jimin chose a song from his phone which was jungkook's idea. he pressed 'play' as they expected hoseok to be awkward.

that's what they thought.

yoongi and taehyung screamed seeing hoseok shake his ass. the rest were in shock.

"holy shit." jimin spoke.