lucky

Using the money I inherited, I bought myself a whole new wardrobe. Since it was Saturday there was no need to wear my uniform.

I was laughing my head off when Fred and George were imitating Wood saying his speech.
"We know this speech by heart," they said in unison. 

"Shut up you three." Wood glared at the twins and me. 

It took all my strength to not laugh my arse off. 

"Miss. Potter I asked you to stay at the hospital wing. I told you that I needed to do a check-up on you." Madam Pomfrey scolded me when she saw me.

"Sorry" I mumbled
I hugged my brother and wished him good luck. 

I sat in the Hospital wing reading when Professor McGonagall walked into the room. 

"Did we win? Is my brother ok?"

"Yes, we won. Your brother is fine, luckily."

"Luckily!? What does that mean?" 

"Your brothers' broom was acting very strange, it was out of control."
I could feel all color leave my face. She must have taken pity on me.
"You may leave if you like."

I quickly ran to my common room.
But I bumped into someone on my way. 

"Sorry!" I yelled still running not seeing who I ran into.

Dracos POV
I was minding my own business walking down the Hall when someone bumped into me. 

"Sorry!" A girl's voice called. The voice was soft and full of light.

I'd know that voice anywhere.
Where was Princess Potter running off too?

Magnolias POV
"Pig snout, pig snout!" I yelled at the Fat lady.
The picture frame swung open. 

"Magnolia, is everything ok?" Harry asked when he saw me. Hermione and Ron were there too.
I ran and hugged him ignoring the pain in my left arm. 

"Guess we both got lucky," I said pointing at the bandages wrapped around my left arm.
We all laughed. 

"Magnolia, it was Snape who jinxed my broom." My brother said looking serious now. 

"What, no, it can't be..." I said looking at all of them.  

"Hermione, you're smart, tell them it's not Snape." I looked at her waiting for her to say something like "I agree with Magnolia"

But instead, she said "I'm sorry Magnolia, but it's true. Snape was jinxing Harrys' broom. I saw it with my own eyes."

Would Snape really do this?   I know he doesn't like Harry but surely he wouldn't do this, would he?