Halloween 🎃

Hermione wasn't talking to Harry or Ron. 

"Hermione it was an honest mistake." I tried explaining to her. 

"Wherever they go trouble follows." She stated matter of factly. "Now pay attention."
We were in Charms listening to professor Flitwick.

"Ok now let's try it, don't forget about the hand movement, and say the spell correctly."

Ron was getting frustrated so Hermione tried to help.
"It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the 'gar' nice and long. 

"Well let's see you try it then since you're so clever." He shot at her. 

She flicked her wand, and said, "Wingardium Levi-o-sa!"
The feather rose off the desk and hovered about four feet above their heads. 

"Oh, well done!" Cried Professor Flitwick, clapping. 

I hugged her "Great 'Mione, you're a natural." 

She blushed a little. 

I was walking with Hermione outside when I overheard Ron talking to Harry.
"It's no wonder no one can stand her, Magnolia  probably just feels bad for her, she's a nightmare, honestly." Hermione ran passed the boys pushing Harry out of the way. 

"Hermione!" I called after her. 

I was mad, I ran to Ron and punched him in the eye. I was about to do it again but Harry grabbed hold of me. 

"Uh oh you angered the Gryffindor princess, Ron." I heard Fred say.
"He's a goner Fred." I heard George say. 

"Let go of me, Harry!" I yelled at my brother, who was holding me back.

"I'd let go of her Harry," Fred said looking scared. 

"She looks ready to kill," George said. 

"What was that for?" Ron yelled at me. 

"I'm not friends with Hermione because I feel bad for her, Ronald! I'm friends with her because she's smart, funny, and doesn't go crazy just because I walk into a room!" I screamed at him.
I kicked Harrys' leg making him let go.
I ran in the direction Hermione went. 

I finally found her in the girls' bathroom.
"Mione', are you there?" 

"Magnolia, is that you?"

"Yeah it's me" 

I heard her blow her nose.
"Are you just friends with me because you feel sorry for me?"

I couldn't believe Ron made her feel like that.
"Of course, not mione', you're my best friend. Ron is just an idiot who's jealous that you're better at magic than he is even though he's pure blood." My blood was boiling. 

I heard her giggle.
But then I smelled something awful.
I looked out into the hall and saw what looked like a giant walking gray rock with a club coming my way. 

"Hermione open up, open up!" I banged on the door. 

She unlocked the door and her eyes widened.
I turned around and saw the thing looking at us. 

"It's a troll." She whispered and grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the stall and locked the door.
I heard the troll roar.
I quickly grabbed Hermione's hand and pulled her down right as the club knocked the walls down.
We both screamed. 

We scrambled to the sinks the troll was mad. 

Suddenly Ron and Harry ran in.
Harry was shouting at Ron but the blood rushing through my ears made it hard to hear anything. 

The troll was walking towards me and Hermione. 

Ron was throwing rocks at the troll. The troll turned around giving Harry just enough time to run to me and Hermione. 

"Run!" He grabbed my hand and I grabbed Hermione's. 

The troll was about to grab Hermione but I pushed her out of the way.
I fell forward as the troll's hand was inches from my head. 

Then my brother did something incredibly brave and stupid.
He jumped on the troll's back and stuck his wand up its nose. 

The angry troll tried to shake Harry off its back, but my brother held on for dear life. 

"Harry!" I screamed. 

Ron pulled out his wand.
"Wingardium Leviosa!" He cried. 

The trolls club fell out of its hand, rose high, high up into the air, and dropped on the troll's head with a sickening crack. The troll fell face-first on the floor.   

Harry got to his feet.
I ran to my brother and hugged him as tight as I could.
When I let go I looked at the troll. 

"I think I found Dudleys' twin, Harry."

He laughed but Hermione and Ron looked terrified. 

"Is it dead?" She asked. 

The troll let out a snore. 

"No, just knocked out." My brother started taking his wand out of the troll's nose. Gross.
Suddenly Professor McGonagall came bursting into the room followed closely by Snape and Professor Quirrell. 

Quirrell looked at the troll and let out a small whimper. 

Snape looked at me.
"Are you ok Miss Potter?" he asked looking nervous. 

"Yes, professor."

 He gently grabbed my left arm and I saw a long, bloody scratch on it. I didn't even notice it until now, but now I could definitely feel the pain.

"Head to the Hospital wing at once Miss Potter." He told me. 

"Yes, Professor," I said.

"Hey" I heard my brother say as I was sitting on the bed. The scratch was really deep. 

"I guess I won't be playing Quidditch next month," I said looking at my left arm which was wrapped in bandages. Madam Pomfrey said it'll take a whole month for it to heal. Turns out the scratch was deeper than I thought.

"I'm proud of you." He said. 

"What do you mean." 

"When you punched Ron. I know I can be over-protective but I also know you're stronger than anyone I know. I look up to you and I'm proud that I have you for a sister."

"Thank you, Harry. I needed to hear that." Then he left. 

I looked at my right wrist. I hope Mom and Dad would have been proud. 

This was one crazy Halloween.