~20~

I picked up a piece of broken glass before cutting him unfortunately missing his eye. He pinned me against the wall until I kicked him off of me and he fell to the ground.

I could hear Zion and Xavier trying to break down the door. I stood over him before I started stomping on his face. He pulled my legs from under me before he tried to get on top of me but I kicked at him until he caught both of my legs and dragged me to him before putting me in a choke hole.

Christopher Barns

I got the call from Zion that he was taking Nuri to the bus so I was just going to meet them there and she could ride back with me. I got out the car and hopped onto the bus to see complete chaos.

Diane was balling her eyes out while Ray, Zion, and Xavier were trying to bust down the door.

"What y'all doin? Where's Nuri?" I asked.

"Michael got her in there!" Zion yelled.

"Nigga move! Move!" I yelled before grabbing the key from above the door and unlocking it.

Michael stood over Nuri holding her in a choke hole before I socked his ass in the face causing him to fall to the floor.

"Get the fuck up!" I yelled as he held his jaw.

Ray came around me and dragged his ass outside. He threw him to the ground before Michael got up.

"I ain't scared of y'all niggas!" He yelled.

Xavier punched him before Michael body slammed him. I started punching him left and right trying to get him off of Xay. Michael fell over and Xavier got on top punching him while Zion started kickin this nigga in the stomach.

I tried moving them so I could get my hits in before Valentina came running from God knows where. She kick this nigga in the balls like that shit was a football.

"We need to find a gay nigga," Ray said.

"Why?"

"So he can fuck the shit out this nigga," he replied.

"Gon head get you some," Xay said as if he was handing me somethin to eat.

I started punching him while everybody else around me stomped at kicked at him.

"Stop! Stop!" I heard Nuri scream but it was faint as if I had blacked out like there was water in my ears.

"You're gonna kill him! Stop!" She screamed as she tried to pull me off.

"CHRIS!" I heard everybody yelling my name at this point and Nuri crying in my ear as she begged for me to stop.

I got off of him and Nuri checked his pulse. Unfortunately the mothafucka was still living. I looked at Nuri's face glad he left no marks. We agreed that the story would be that he got robbed and they ran away.

I drove me and Nuri back to the hotel. The entire time she went on and on about how she specifically asked me not to do that.

"It's bad enough that you're a black man in America but when you do exactly what they accuse all black men of doing you're practically askin for it! What part of don't do anything stupid didn't you understand?"

I drowned her out until we got back to my room.

"I'm gonna go run some bath water, okay?" She said before I nodded and kissed her.

"Make sure it's hot," I said before smacking her ass.

I took off my shirt before going into the bathroom to wash the blood off my hands. She came over to me while she let the bath water run and wrapped her arms around me.