~4~

Sunday 5:13 PM

Sunday 5:13 PM.
Nuriana Phillips Garanger

I sat in the livingroom watching tv with Michael. We were watching Luke Cage, it was our favorite show to watch together. I'm not really enjoying it anymore because of where we are as a couple right now but he seems to be unphased.

My phone buzzed and before I could grab it he snatched it up before me. He looked at me and then back at my phone.

"Who's Zion?" He asked.

"He's the one who arranged Chris' party and for me to come," I replied simply.

"So why is he askin' you if you want to go to a game next week?" He asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

He huffed before getting off the couch and going into the kitchen. I got off the couch and met him in the kitchen.

"Maybe we should go, it's been a while since we went out," I said.

"We were just at a party last week, on a week night," he said, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Yeah but that was business. We haven't just gone on a date in a while," I said.

"Alright... We can go, you got a good point," he smiled.

"Who's playin?" He asked before taking a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"Uh, I don't know. We'll have to look into it," I said.

Today was good. We haven't fought since last week and maybe he had some type of psychotic break. Maybe there was a legit reason for the way he was acting.

That night we went to bed and I faced his back as I thought about us. I had just turned 19 when we finally got married. He was 23, another reason why my Dad didn't approve. Now that I think about it it's been a while since I spoke to my Dad.

I felt the bed move as Michael turned over but he didn't distract me from my deep thought.

"What you thinkin' about?" He asked.

"My Dad, I haven't talked to him in a while," I said.

"Then call him," he said.

"I will, soon," I said before he kissed me.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said before he pulled me close to him and I fell asleep on his chest.

I want to talk about what happened but he never apologized and when he doesn't apologize he isn't sorry, so I'm just going to hope all is well now.

Sunday 11:23 AM.

I did my hair while Michael looked for an outfit to wear. When I was done with my hair I started on my make up and when I was done I got up and went to pick out my outfit while Michael was still struggling to pick out his.