~15~

He stood up the minute I told him. He started putting on his coat as I got out the bed.

"Get back in the fuckin' bed Nunu," he said sternly.

"Stop. This is why I didn't want to tell you."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?! He put his hands on you! Again! I knew I should've beat his ass a long ass time ago but no... I wanted to respect your wishes because I believed you could see it through-"

"Baby all I'm asking you is to not touch him, please."

"Why are you protecting him?!" He yelled.

I scoffed before walking back over to the bed.

"I asked you a question..."

"Do what you want I don't care anymore," I said.

"Baby-"

"You think I give a damn about him?! I don't want you to do something stupid and get into trouble. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I was the reason," I said.

"Nothin' is going to happen to me," he said, pulling me to him by my waist.

"Promise me you won't do anything."

"I can't promise you that," he said.

I buried my face in his chest as he hugged me.

"Listen," He said lifting up my chin.

"I promise you I'll be back. I'm not goin' nowhere, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded before he kissed me slowly.

We heard the door open before we turned to see it was Valentina and my dad.

"Wooooow," they both said.

"That's crazy," Valentina said.

"Ain't that the truth," my dad said.

"Shit I don't care, I don't like yo lil husband anyway," my dad said before going to sit on the couch.

"So... what did I miss?" Valentina asked.

"Nothin', I was just bout to step out. I'll be back," Chris said before leaving out the room, leaving me to explain to my dad and Val.

"What was that?" Valentina asked.

"A lot," I replied.

"Where he goin'?" My dad asked.

"To go see Michael," I sighed.

"Why?" Valentina asked.

"I don't know to defend my honor," I chuckled.

"Defend your honor for what? You confusin' me, what happened?" Val said getting irritated.

Christopher Barns

I hopped on the tour bus to see Diane, Zion, and Xavier watching tv. I stormed to the back of the bus and searched through the bunks.

"Where's Michael?" I asked.

"He went to go see Nunu at the hospital, why?" Diane replied before I hopped off the bus.

I raced to the hospital and ran into her room but nobody was there. It's like she moved out. I called Valentina and she picked up on the third ring.

"Hey."

"Where y'all at?"

"We bout to get back on the bus, they said she could go but she got to go easy."

"Alright I'll meet y'all there."

I raced back to the bus and once I got on it everyone was laughing and giggling as if everything was good.

"Listen! I got an announcement to make," Michael said, standing up.

"Nuri and I will be getting our vows renewed, its time for a fresh start."

After some of them cheered happy for what they think is a beautiful married couple they slowly started to realize I was now on the bus. I shook my head before going to the back. I started packing my stuff up into the suitcase I brought it in.

"Chris..." I heard Nuri say.

"What."

"Are you Okay?"

"Are you fuckin' shittin' me?! I would never do you how he do you! I can't even imagine treatin' any female like that to be fuckin' frank! And you still takin' him back?!"

"Chris-"

"Stop! Don't fuckin' say my name! I told you to stop stringin' me along and instead of doin' that you sucked my dick!" I yelled.

"I-"

"No! Shut the fuck up! It's my turn to talk! You never had any intention to leave him so what the fuck am I here for?!" I yelled as I zipped up my suitcases.

"I mean shit I failed at the one main reason I came because you only got worse! This was the dumbest fuckin' move I've ever made, this one deserves to go on the record."

I picked my suitcases up before turning to her.

"I don't even know who the fuck you are, I don't know if I ever did know," I said before walking out.

"Where you goin?" Zion and Xavier asked.

"Home."