~12~

Friday 5:46AM

Friday 5:46AM.
Nuriana Phillips Garanger

"Come here rude boy boy can you get it up, come here rude boy boy is it big enough," I sung as we danced on the stage.

Today was the last day before the show so everything was in full effect.

"Tonight imma let you be the captain, tonight imma your thing," I sung before there was a loud boom causing us to look back to see Stilla laying on the floor.

"Are you Alright?" One of the dancers asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine," Stilla said as she got up.

Stilla was starting to become a liability. I wouldn't be surprised if they have her replaced by tomorrow night.

"Let's take 5!" Gina said, clearly agitated and not for it at all.

I started walking backstage to my dressing room when I ran into Chris.

"Hey," I said softly, only for him to look at me coldly.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

I let him into my dressing room before shutting the door.

"I don't see what there is to talk about. You made it pretty clear how you felt," he said.

"I was angry."

"Okay... and?"

"I don't think what we did was a complete mistake-"

"Yeah no, I'm about to go-"

"Chris can you just wait?! Please?" I said, stopping him from leaving.

"I've been waiting, Nunu. I've been waiting for months! I wouldn't do that to you-"

"What do you want me to do?!" I yelled.

"I want you to stop stringing me along-"

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are! You don't even see that you are!" He yelled.

"What did you expect to happen?! You knew when you met me that I was married, what did you think I was just going to pack my shit and leave him for you?!" I yelled.

He stared at me before dragging his hand down his face.

"I shouldn't have come," he said.

"What? No, don't say that. I'm sorry," I said, walking towards him.

"I should've just left you alone-"

"Stop. I didn't mean it-"

"Yes you did, Nuri! You meant every word you said."

"Stop yelling at me!" I yelled.

"Then Stop makin' me!"

"I'm not making you do anything! Did I force the words out of your mouth? No-" he cut me off with a kiss.

He picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. We stumbled over on the table as he started kissing my neck.

"Shit, go lock the door," I said causing him to do just that.

I got off the table before he came back over to me. I kissed him before turning us around so that his back was facing the table. I reach into his pants and started stroking him. He broke away biting his lip as we kept eye contact.

I kept eye contact with him as I began to kiss my way down. I pulled down his pants and pulled out his dick. I looked up at him as I licked him. He stopped biting his lip and left it open a jar as he watched before I put him in my mouth.

He pulled my hair back into a ponytail as I bobbed my head back and forth. I took him out of my mouth before spitting on the tip and stroking him.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath.

I put him back in my mouth before I started sucking faster. I gargled as I went along keeping eye contact with him until his eyes rolled back. He busted in my mouth and I continued to suck until Gina came knocking on my door. I stroked him before I stood back up.

I kissed him before saying, "I have to go."

"Go do ya thing baby."

I smiled before kissing him one last time. I was about to walk out but I turned around and grabbed a few ice breakers off the table.