~9~

11:56 PM

11:56 PM.
Valentina Phillips

I looked up to see we were in the middle of nowhere.

"Xavier, if you're one of those killers they talk about on lifetime then let me know now," I said.

"Don't worry, nothin like that," he smiled.

He got out the car causing me to get out after him. As we continued to walk I began to see something white. Once we got closer I realized it was a huge ass O.

"Xavier..." I mumbled, realizing it was only one of the letters that make the Hollywood sign.

"Yeah," he smiled down at me.

"Tell me you didn't."

"I don't think I can."

I looked up at him and smiled. I kissed him slowly as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm gonna take this as you having a good time."

"Shut up," I said before kissing him again.

This time more passionate. I took off his hoodie before he grabbed my ass. I started unbuckling his belt causing him to stop.

"You sure you want to do that?"

"Yeah."

"Are you positive? Because just about an hour ago you were talkin about how you didn't want a relationship."

"Maybe not right now but when we get off tour then it could be a possibility."

He stared at me before he took off his shirt and started kissing me passionately. He took off my shirt before he started kissing his way down. He slowly slipped down my tights after I kicked off my shoes.

"Hold that thought," he said before he went to the car.

"I don't want dirt or nothin to get in your hair," he said as he carried a blanket over to me.

He laid it on the ground before telling me to lay down. He took off my bra before he started sucking on my nipples causing me to moan softly. He slipped his hand into my panties before he started rubbing my clit.

He kissed his way down before he took off my panties. He spread my legs before he started flicking his tongue against my clit. He spread my lips with one hand and began eating while with the other hand he fingered me. I moaned as I tried to keep eye contact with him.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Wait," He said only making me want to let go even more.

"I can't!"

He sped up causing me to scream as I tried to hold out before he stopped. He came back up and kissed me passionately. He stood up and took off his pants along with his boxers. As I looked at the size of his friend I knew I was in for more than the usual.

He laid on top of me, positioning himself between my legs. He rubbed himself against me as he kissed me softly. He deepened the kiss right before he went in causing me to moan out breaking the kiss.

"Fuck, it's too big!"

"Hold on I only got the tip in," he smirked and I couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed.

My eyes widened before I threw my head back as he went in deeper.

Once he was in all the way he pulled out before pinning my legs down. He went back in this time less remorse. He started stroking causing me to moan. He went in deeper and deeper with every stroke.

"You like that?" He groaned.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" I screamed.

He went in deep and stayed there before pulling out. He laid next to me causing me to think he just bust quick before he said, "what you just layin there lookin at me for? Come sit on my face."