~5~

Sunday 9:12 PM.
Nuriana Phillips Garanger

I stood at the sink and washed the dishes. I heard Michael come in before I heard him go into his office. He came into the kitchen and was quiet at first.

"What you order for dinner?" He asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"When's Maria goin' to get here?" He asked, referring to our cook we have come over damn near every night.

"She not coming, I told her to take the night off," I replied.

"So what the hell we gon' eat?" He asked.

"I'm cooking baked macaroni, greens, chicken, and rice," I said as I dried my hands.

"When you learn how to make that?" He asked with his face scrunched up.

"I already knew how to make it but I never had the time to," I said.

"Mmm, you can eat that, I'm bout to get me some uber eats," he said before he was heading to walk out of the kitchen.

"I thought we could have a home cooked meal before we go on tour," I said.

"What makes you think I want to fuckin' eat with you right now if you bringin' that nigga on tour with us," he said as he walked up to me.

"I invited them because Zion and Xavier are CPO-"

"I don't give a fuck bout them niggas, you know who I'm talkin' bout," he said as he looked down at me.

"The fans love Chris, he's good with promoting-"

"That's fuckin' bullshit and you know it!" He yelled.

"Michael, can you just sit down at the table-"

He slapped me causing me to fall. He unzipped his pants before pulling out his mahood. I got up and he grabbed my hair. He shoved me down to my knees before he put himself in my mouth.

He thrusted in my mouth until he climaxed. Once he let me go I spit out his cum, disgusted and embarrassed. I wiped my mouth and he grabbed my jaw.

"Get the fuck off the floor," he said.

I got up and the timer went off. I turned off the oven before turning around to face him.

"This is my tour that I earned, the only reason why you're coming is because people would know we're going through something," I said.

"Excuse me?" He said as he walked over to me.

"Don't forget who made you," he said as he pointed his finger in my face.

"My parents made me. You just helped me with my fan base, the rest me and my family did," I said.

"You wouldn't have no fuckin fanbase if it wasn't fa me!" He yelled.

"I would've gotten it with or without you!" I yelled.

He slapped me before grabbing me by my neck. I grabbed his neck and squeezed as hard I could. He pushed me to the ground and I try to crawl away before he grabbed my hair.

We found ourselves in the livingroom where I grabbed the small table that had a lamp on it. I threw it at him causing him to fall. He came over to me and started choking me.

I scratched at his face until he let me go. He got up and straighten his clothes before he walked away.