~19~

Sunday 7:29 AM

Sunday 7:29 AM.
Nuriana Phillips Garanger

I woke up to see Chris had already left out. It's been a little while since the that night and my bruises and cuts have healed. I've been staying with Chris until the tour buses get up and running.

We're probably going to have to get a whole new one because those ones are fucked up. Seems like somethings new everyday. The tires flat or the engine is smoking or we don't have gas.

I got out of bed and saw there was a note on the nightstand with my name on it.

I went to get a few things, I'll be back soon.

I rolled my eyes before picking up my phone and calling Zion and Xavier.

"Yo," Zion answered.

"I need to go to the buses."

"Alright we'll be there."

I threw on some sweats and a shirt before going to the lobby where they were waiting. We drove to the bus and they waited in the car while I went to go grab my stuff. I slid open the door and saw something I will never be able to unsee.

I froze not knowing what to do. There laid my mom and Michael fucking as if they had no shame. That is until they saw me.

"Nuri!" My mom said causing me to back up as they tried to get back dressed.

As if getting dressed would make it seem like it never happened.

"Want to join?" Michael smirked and my mom hit his chest.

"Baby it isn't what it looked like, we were just-"

"You were fucking my husband," I said cutting her off.

"No, I- I'm sorry-"

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long have you been fuckin him behind my back?!" I screamed.

She didn't answer at first and when she did she whispered, "a week before your launch party," with her head hanging low.

I silently cried as I starred at the woman I once adored crumble in her guilt.

"I'm sorry!" She sobbed.

"I think you better go," Michael said while hugging her.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't?" I said.

"I hate you more than I hate satan himself," I spat. "Get the fuck off my bus."

"We aren't going anywhere-"

"The hell you ain't!" I said cutting off my mom.

"We need to talk about this!"

"We don't need to talk about a damn thing! Get the fuck off my bus! NOW!" I yelled.

"I made you! I gave you all of this!" My mom said gesturing to the bus.

"GET OUT!" I screamed before Michael took me by the hair and drug me onto the ground.

"Stop! Michael!" My mom sobbed but made no actual effort to stop him.

I took a glass off the table smashed it on his face. He dragged me into the back and closed and locked the door. I soon heard Zion and Xavier come on to the bus searching for me.

To be continued...