~8~

Wednesday 7:12 AM

Wednesday 7:12 AM.
Nuriana Phillips Garanger

"Your arms look crazy Donna," our choreographer Gina said.

"Stilla, you got to hit that harder, I shouldn't have to be telling y'all this 2 days to the performance. Start from the top."

I went back into my position behind them and started singing.

"I was good on my own that's the way it was... that's the way it was, you were good on the low for a faded- on some faded love..." I sung as they carried me as if I were sitting on a thrown.

"What you complaining for... feeling jaded huh? Used to trip off that mess I was kickin to you had some fun on the run though I give it to you but baby... don't get it twisted," I sung as I danced along with them.

When we were done I said my goodbyes to the dancers and Gina before walking out with Zion and Xavier. We went back to the hotel and as soon as I walked in I saw Valentina, Chris, and my mom sitting on my couch.

"The whole point of getting y'all your own suites was so that y'all wouldn't have to be in mine," I said.

"We got bored," Chris said.

"Well can y'all get out now? I'm tired and I'm ready to go to sleep."

"Yeah but you and the dancers have a fitting tomorrow before rehearsal," Valentina said.

"Okay... is that it?"

"Yeah, and wash your hair it's gettin a little too greasy."

"Get out," I said, causing them to get up and leave out all except for Chris.

"That means you too."

"I know, I just wanted to finish this episode," he said before popping some chips into his mouth.

"But I'm about to shower."

"Then shower, I'll probably be gone by the time you get out anyway," he said his eyes glued to the tv.

I rolled my eyes before going into the room to get something to wear to bed. I grabbed one of the tour shirts that didn't fit and went to get into the shower.

Valentina Phillips

Valentina Phillips

I made my way to my room only to see Xavier standing outside the door. My mama went inside while I kept him outside.

"What are you doing you out here?" I asked.

"Can we talk?"

"About what? I already told you I'm not looking for a relationship."

"And that's fine, I ain't askin you to. I just want to get to know you," he said.

"Right... let me guess because you'll magically change my mind if you 'get to know me' for some time," I said.

"That's the plan, Yeah."

"Listen, let me take you out, your choice. If you have a good time then we can try it again and if you don't then... so be it."

I rolled my eyes looking away but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to go.

"Alright fine. One date," I said.

"Alright then, where you want to go?"

"Like right now?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're in LA for two more days and the other two we're gonna be busy."

"Alright fine, but I don't know where I want to go," I said.

"We can figure it out in the car."

We went downstairs and hopped into the car, ready to go wherever the road takes us...

[A/N] the two pictures are of Valentina and Xavier