"Marry Me"

Now I actually wrote this last year and I just kept forgetting to to publish it here, whoops lol.

Written for SashaBellsAllen on Twitter 💖

“Toby everything will be perfect Don't worry.”

“I know Em I just don't want to screw this up.”

“You won't, and don't worry about Spencer either, you know she is going to say yes.”

“I know I just don't want anything to mess this up.”

“And nothing will Toby, I promise.”

“And you and the girls will keep Spence bust until I pick her up right?”

“Yes of course we're happy to help with this.”

“I can't thank you enough Em.”

“There no need Toby it's my pleasure, but I do expect you and Spence to tell me everything in great detail tomorrow.”

“I promise. Bye Em.”

“Bye Toby.”

Toby was so nervous because tonight is a very special night, tonight he is finally going to propose to the love of his life and his safe place to land, Spencer Jill Hastings.

Just as he hung up the phone, Spencer walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom in the loft, wearing only a towel.
Toby smiled widely at her, she smiled back.
“Hey you, I missed you in the shower.” She pouted. “I know and I really wanted to shower with you there was just this important phone call that I had to take care of.” Toby said hoping he wouldn't sound too suspicious because it was the truth but he didn't want Spencer catching on to anything. “Well you'll just have to make it up to me tonight then.” She smirked at him and he wrapped his arms around her pulling her in close to him. “Oh baby I'm already planning on it.” He replied before kissing her neck. “Tobes….” Spencer let out a small moan. “What is it baby?” He replied kissing her again. “You know I have to finish getting ready because the girls are picking me up to go to the mall with them.” Spencer said trying not to moan again as Toby kept kissing her neck. “And what time are they coming?” He asked. “Not for another hour.” Spencer said. “See we have plenty of time for this then.” Toby replied trailing kisses from her neck to her lips and then he picked her up and carried her over to the bed and gently set her down and then tugged at her towel until she threw it on the floor and then he kissed her again and she tugged at his pajama bottoms and once those were on the floor he began trailing gentle kisses from her lips all the way to her stomach while she ran her fingers through his hair and soon he was kissing her lips again and you know where it went from there.

A bit later,

They were still laying naked in bed cuddling each other and Spencer didn't wanna get up but she had to, but as soon as she went to get up, Toby gently pulled her back down to him and kissed her, she sighed “Tobes you know I have to get ready like right now the girls will be here soon.” Spencer said and as much as Toby wanted to protest she was right, and as much he wanted to spend all day lying in bed with her he needed her to leave so then he could go and get everything ready for later. “I know I know, you can go in a second just let me do this first.” Toby said kissing her again and Spencer laughed kissing him back and then she got up to get ready and of course Toby watched her change and loved every second of it, she is so beautiful and he is so lucky to have her, and hopefully tonight will make things even better.

Once she was dressed and ready and everything Toby put his pajama pants back on and made them breakfast and then soon after that it was time for Spencer to leave.