Valentine's Day

I had hoped to get this finished on Valentine's Day, but life had other plans, lol. But here it is now! Enjoy!

Prompt from Ashley Nicole Liss

Spencer and Toby celebrating Valentine's Day

Set after Spencer was out of college (A.D. doesn't exist in this timeline)

They're living in the loft
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Wow. You look absolutely gorgeous, Spence." Toby said, smiling at Spencer as she walked out of the bathroom, she was all dressed up for their special Valentine's date night. It was extra special because Toby had been away for six weeks working a Carpentry job in Georgia and he finally arrived home yesterday.

But today, Valentine's Day, he was determined to make it up to her. And so, he has planned out a very special evening for them. He wanted to make sure that it was all perfect for his girl, and he is hoping that she'll love the big romantic surprises he has for her.

"Thanks, Tobes

"Thanks, Tobes." Spencer said, smiling back at him as she walked over to him. "You know, I've been looking forward to this." Toby said. "So am I. And, by the way, you look incredibly handsome in this suit." Spencer said, smiling at him as she gently wrapped her arms around his neck.
She then kissed his lips passionately and he kissed her back.

"Mmm. I have really missed that." Toby said, smiling softly at her after they broke apart for air. "Me too. I'm just so glad that you're finally home. Six weeks was just too long." Spencer said, frowning. "I know. And I promise you that I'll never be gone for that long again." Toby said. "I'm going to hold you to that." Spencer said. "I wouldn't want it any other way." Toby said as he smiled at her and she smiled back at him.

"So, I have your first gift in the kitchen, if you want to follow me and I'll give it to you to start things off." Toby said. "Okay, sounds good to me." Spencer said, smiling softly at him and he smiled at her before grabbing her hand, and then they both headed to the kitchen.

"I had these delivered, your favorite." Toby said as he walked over to the counter and he picked up a bouquet of roses and then he handed it to her.

(Blue Bay roses= Deep blue + blue and white fusion + light blue roses)

"Tobes, they're beautiful. Thank you." Spencer said, smiling at him before smelling the roses.

" Spencer said, smiling at him before smelling the roses