I'll Always Care About You

Ever since Spencer came back to Rosewood she had begun to get very close with Toby again, and she was hoping that maybe they could get back together, she was single, he was single, and they broke up for a stupid reason anyway and they both regretted it, of course each didn't know that about the other. Spencer was very happy to be back with Toby, even if they were just friends, until A.D. ruined it and threatened to hurt Toby if Spencer didn't cut all contact with him and of course Toby didn't even know about A.D. and Spencer did not want to bring him into this mess, so she had no choice but to give in to A.D.’s request and now she was sitting all one in the barn sobbing uncontrollably on the couch.

Toby was sitting on the couch at his loft.

He couldn't understand why Spencer would shut him out like this, he thought things were good between them and now she won't even answer his texts, he just hoped she was ok. He decided to pull out his phone and try calling her again, maybe this was just some big misunderstanding because she would never ignore him on purpose, right?

Straight to voicemail. Again.

“Hey Spence it's me, look I don't know what happened but can you at least tell me you're alright? Please call me when you get this.”

Toby sighed as he put his phone back in his pocket.

Why wasn't she talking to him? Did he do something wrong?

He needs to see her, make sure she's alright, he's still madly in love with her he never stopped and he regrets not fixing things sooner, but now she isn't talking to him and he's just worried and wants to make sure she's okay so he leaves the loft and goes downstairs to see Emily working in The Brew and he walks over to her, maybe she knows what's going on with Spencer.

“Hey Toby, what's up? You seem a little upset, everything okay?” Emily asked with concern.

“No I don't think so, have you talked to Spence today?” Toby asked.

“No I haven't, is she okay?” Emily asked with concern.

“That's what I was hoping you could tell me, she's completely ignoring my calls and texts.”

Toby said and Emily's jaw dropped open in surprise, she knows how much Spencer still cares for Toby and doesn't know why she would be ignoring him like this.

“That definitely isn't like Spencer why would she cut you out?” Emily asked and Toby shook his head.

“I don't know, but I just need to know if she's okay.” He said with concern in his voice.

“I wish I had more to tell you.” Emily said, and then she was trying to think of why Spencer would just automatically cut off all contact with Toby- A.D.

Toby noticed the expression on her face and grew even more worried. “Em, what's going on? Do you know something I don't?”

“Look Spence should be the one to told me you but she doesn't want you to know, she's trying to protect you.” Emily said calmly.

“Protect me? Em, are you girls in trouble again?” Toby asked worriedly.

“I'm not going to say no, Spence would kill me if she finds out I told you.” Emily said.

“Well technically you didn't, but thanks, I'll handle it from here.”

“Where are you going?” Emily asked.

“I need to see her Em, I'm not letting her push me away, not again.” Toby said before rushing out of The Brew and running to his truck and then he headed straight for Spencer's.