Pure Love

Wrote this one based on this prompt I found offline last year lol

Enjoy!

Spencer was truly exhausted.

She had just had a very long day at work and all she wanted to do was just sleep so when she unlocked the door and walked into the house she sighed deeply before throwing her bag on the chair and then just laid down on the carpet in defeat and she was still lying there a few hours later when Toby came home from work and he walked into the house and saw his exhausted wife lying on the carpet and he immediately went to work and got a few blankets and a couple of pillows and then he walked over to his wife and he laid everything down on the floor and then he laid down with her and Spencer immediately snuggled into him and he smiled to himself before kissing her forehead gently.

“Hey handsome I'm glad you're home.” Spencer said. “Hey gorgeous, me too, how long have you been lying on the floor like this?” Toby asked curiously and Spencer shrugged.

“I don't know, I think a couple hours, since I got home from work.” Spencer said. “A hard day?” Toby asked and she nodded before putting her head on his chest. “You have no idea.” She said. “You want to talk about it?” Toby asked as he stroked her hair gently but she shook her head. “No, I appreciate that Tobes but right now all I want to do is sleep.” Spencer said and he nodded. “Alright, well I got us some pillows and blankets, we can just keep laying here on the floor.” Toby said and Spencer smiled softly at him. “You're amazing Tobias.” She said happily. “You're the amazing person that I'm lucky enough that you agreed to marry me, just get some rest babe.” Toby said and Spencer smiled before kissing his cheek. “I love you Tobes, thank you.” She said as she laid her head back on his chest. “I love you too Spence, and of course, I'll always do whatever you need.” Toby said as he rubbed her back comfortingly and Spencer smiled to herself as she drifted off to sleep and Toby just laid there watching over his wife protectively.

FIVE HOURS LATER

Spencer and Toby were still laying on the floor cuddled up in each other's arms and they were both sleeping peacefully, both of them having sweet dreams and not being able to picture either of their lives without the other, not that they would want their lives any other way.

They are truly happy being who they are,

Mr. and Mrs. Cavanaugh.