Prologue

Copyright © 2015

{If you are reading this story outside the official Wattpad domain, you are reading copyright infringed material that has been duplicated without the consent of the author! Do not continue or you may be subjected to prosecution under copyright legislation!}

{All rights reserved. This book or any portion there of
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.}

Printed in the United States of America

First Printing, 2015
****************************

Hello

I'd just like to say that this is my very first story and so it might not be up to everyones standards.
Give it a chance if you wish and some of you may just enjoy it.
Excuse any misused words or misspelling.
Also the audience for this book should be over maybe 16 but I know that some of you aren't and so i've put up warnings at the beginning of the chapters that have sexual content for those who can proceed with caution.

Music Video
Louis Armstrong- What a Wonderful World

In the Universe there are Three Major Planets. Each planet has one major species. One of the planets is called Hellion. This planet is home of the Vampires. Vampires that are usually called Creatures of the Night. Of course there's going to be blood, they live off of the stuff. They can go a week without feeding and can walk in the sunlight, even though their planet is on the dark side.

Another one of the planets is called Heaveliah. This is home of the Angels. They are opposite of the Vampires in almost every way. The angels live on the light side.

The last of the major planets is called Wollike. This is home of the Werewolf's. They are a peaceful species while being in between the other two planets. The other two planets get along better with the werewolf's then they do with each other for obvious reasons.

All three of the planets have one thing in common. Everybody on them has someone special made just for them. The Vampires special person is called their Beloveds. An Angels can sometimes be called Soul Mate. And a Werewolf's special person is usually just Mate.

Everybody has someone. That one person who stays with you through thick and thin. That one person that loves you unconditionally. That one person that keeps you safe and feeling cherished.

That one person.

Don't forget to check out my other book
"To Have Rosaline 🌹"

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

and

Follow