Misunderstanding

Noctis x emo!reader🍋

(Yn) and Noctis have been by each others side since childhood years. (Yn) was the type of girl who doesn't like much social interaction. However, Noctis, Ignis, Prompto, and Gladio were the only acceptance that (Yn) would talk to. (Yn) dresses in all black every day. Prompto advices her to wear something different once in a while, but (Yn) wouldn't listen. She was on her way to Noctis to admit her feelings to him. When something changed her mind that day. She was holding a Moogle plush that Noctis always wanted to win at the Chocobo Festival.

"Noctis, can we talk? There's something I wanna say to you", she calls out to her friend.

She hears a faint feminine voice talking to a faint masculine voice. It's Luna talking to Noctis. (Yn)'s throat felt tight, she had a bad feeling about what she was about to witness.

She went to Noctis' room to see what they're doing. (Yn) opens the door by a crack to see what was happening and gasped....her eyes widened at the sight.....

Luna was kissing Noctis on the lips.

She dropped the plush at his door and ran out of the castle.

Noctis' p.o.v:

I was sitting on my bed reading a book on "Tips and Facts on Romance". I wanted to prevent my confession on my crush from being embarrassing. I got a knock on the door.

"Come in".

The door open to reveal Luna. She closed the door behind her and walked towards me. She sat on the side of my bed and started to speak,

"Noctis, can I ask you a question?", She asked.

"Sure", I replied.

"Do you like (Yn)?"

I froze up on her question. I put my book down in my nightstand.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Noctis. If you like her romantically, then I'll support you every step of the way".

I thought about it for a moment. I smiled and nodded my head in her direction.

"Thank you Luna".

She got up from her spot and tripped on my floor rag. The trip made her lips touch mine. She quickly got up and apologized to me. I forgave since she didn't mean to. When she was leaving, she opened my door and bent down to pick up something.

"Noctis, were you expecting something at your door?"

"No why?"

She turned around to show me the item. It was moogle plush.....

OH SHIT! THE ONLY PERSON THAT WOULD KNOW THAT I WOULD WANT A MOOGLE PLUSH IS (YN)!

I quickly grabbed the plush and threw on my bed and ran out to look for (yn).

2 hours of searching =>

I panted and stopped running. I looked everywhere in the castle, the park, the arcade, her house, the cafe. I don't where else to look. I heard faint crying from an alleyway. I ran there and saw (Yn) crying on her knees.

"(YN)..."

She clinched at her name being called. She looked up with tearful eyes,

"W-what do you want??"

"I wanna say that I'm so sorry you had to see that. Luna tripped on my floor rag and she accidentally kissed me. She said she didn't mean to do it."

"....."

"Please...(YN)...say something..."

".....are you lying to me??"

"What?? No I'm not!! (YN) it didn't mean anything!! Why would you thin-"

"Go...away..."

"Huh?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!"

She started running away from me. I stood there in shock with what just happened.

Why

Why me??

Part 2 will be the actual lemon🍋